I just had the most amazing shower! And, no, I’m not sharing any bathroom selfies. 🙂
I had been thinking about getting a new shower head for a while. The one I had was attached to a bulky filter that was way less than perfect and had begun to leak. The filter would clog and the water pressure would go down. It was a hot mess.
Then I received an Aroma Sense Luxury Shower Head in the mail and I was intrigued to say the least.
What the heck does an Aroma Sense Shower Head do?
- This showerhead features aromatherapy and fresh fragrance with natural lemon oil
- Reduces chlorine in shower water
- Generates extra negative ions for increased mental clarity and well-being (I really need mental clarity)
- Adds Vitamin C and antioxidants to promote healthier skin and hair
- A Vitamin C lemon cartridge is included and lasts up to 60-90 days, depending on usage.
- Micro fabric filter removes contaminants, rust, and floating particles
- Raises water pressure up to 1.5 times more than the well-branded shower heads
I admit that I was a little skeptical at first. Then I had my husband replace the old showerhead (good riddance to bad rubbish) and install the new one. It was easy to install (I watched, so I know) and I could hardly wait to take my first ever aromatherapy shower.
The first thing I noticed was the aroma of lemons – not too strong, it’s just right – and the way my hair felt after washing it. Normally, I need tons of conditioner because our hard water always left it feeling like straw. Not so with this showerhead.
The Aroma Sense Luxury Shower Head (AS-Opus) is reasonably priced at $79.99 and would fit nicely in a Spa Christmas gift basket.
You can check out other showerheads by visiting the Aroma Sense website here.
The Vitamin C cartridges come in other scents (besides lemon) including Eucalyptus, Citrus Mango, Lavender, Jasmine and Neutral.
I’m also excited to team up with Aroma Sense and offer you a chance to win your own showerhead. Just enter below and good luck.
Giveaway Has Finished! Thanks for stopping by!
I received an Aroma Sense Luxury Shower Head for review. All opinions are mine alone.
You May Also Like