This post, Tropical Tea Punch, is sponsored by STASH Tea. All opinions are my own.
Whenever I host a gathering, I like to serve a signature drink. When I’m hosting a crowd, I like to make a big punch bowl full of Tropical Tea Punch. This punch includes my favorite STASH tea, lemonade concentrate, pina colada concentrate (no alcohol), a little sugar and sparkling water. Add a pretty ice ring and the punch is ready to serve.
I was born and raised in the south and we are big tea drinkers. During the winter, I love a good cup of hot tea but once the weather warms up, I’m all about refreshing cold beverages. This base of my Tropical Tea Punch begins with steeping flavorful STASH Lemon Ginger herbal tea. I love that it’s NON-GMO verified and caffeine free. All of their teas are made with quality ingredients, are Kosher certified and gluten-free.
Let’s Make Tropical Tea Punch
How to Make a Pretty Fruity Ice Ring
I like to make the ice ring the day before my party and store it in the freezer overnight.
Slice 3 cups assorted fruit. For Tropical Tea Punch, I like to use a combination of lemon, lime, and orange slices. Then I add a few maraschino cherries for a pop of color.
Place the sliced fruit in a 10″ tube pan. I use a bundt pan. You can also add lemon leaves or mint leaves.
Pour sparkling (or plain) water in the pan. Leave a few pieces of fruit sticking out of the top. Place the pan in the freezer on a flat surface. Freeze overnight.
To unmold, dip the bottom of the pan in warm water for 5-10 seconds. Unmold onto a sheet pan. After adding the punch to a punch bowl, carefully place the ice ring in the punch bowl.
Tropical Tea Punch
In a teapot or saucepan, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Remove from the heat and add 12 STASH Lemon Ginger tea bags. Let steep for 30-35 minutes.
In a gallon sized pitcher, add the steeped tea, discarding the tea bags. Stir in the sugar, lemonade concentrate, and pina colada concentrate. Right before serving, add sparkling water. Pour into a punch bowl and add the ice ring.
- 3 cups water
- 12 STASH Lemon Ginger tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (12 oz) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 oz.) can Pina Colada concentrate, thawed
- Sparkling water, chilled
Ice Ring Ingredients
- 3 cups sliced fruit (orange, lemons, limes)
- Maraschino cherries
- Sparkling water
- In a teapot, bring 3 cups water to a boil. Remove from heat. Add 12 STASH Lemon Ginger tea bags and let steep for 30-35 minutes. Add steeped tea, sugar, lemonade concentrate and Pina Colada concentrate to a gallon sized pitcher and mix well. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Right before serving, fill the pitcher with chilled sparkling water to make 1 gallon. Serve in a punch bowl with an ice ring.
- Add 3 cups sliced fruit to a tube/bundt pan. Add sparkling water to almost cover fruit. You can leave a little of the fruit sticking out. Freeze until frozen.
- To un-mold, dip the bottom of the pan in warm water for 5-10 seconds. Un-mold onto a sheet pan. After pouring the punch into a punch bowl, place the ice ring in the punch bowl.
Amount Per Serving Calories 137Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 5mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 2gSugar 24gProtein 1g
Helpful Hint: One gallon of punch serves about 20. If you need more than 20 servings, you can double the ingredients.
Make Sure to Use The Promo Code Link Below
When you order STASH Tea, use this link to get a discount!
To learn more about STASH Tea and their products, click below to follow along on social media.