Did you know that October is National Popcorn Popping Month? It is, but let’s get real. Every month is popcorn month for me. It’s my favorite snack and I can’t watch a movie without my popcorn. To celebrate fall, I’ve created a simple White Chocolate Popcorn with Candy Corn M&M’s, Pecans and Pretzels.
The beauty of my White Chocolate Popcorn is that you can add anything you like. I happen to love salty, sweet and crunchy, all mixed together. It’s perfect for fall.
Pretzels and pecans add an extra crunch and who can resist sweet, salty and crunchy? It’s my favorite combination.
White Chocolate Popcorn with Candy Corn M&M’s, Pecans and Pretzels
My Salty, Sweet & Crunchy White Chocolate Popcorn is a breeze to make. I start with a bag of SkinnyPop. It’s my favorite popcorn and it’s already popped – perfection in a bag!
After melting the white chocolate almond bark, pour over popcorn and stir gently to combine. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Pour popcorn mixture onto a baking sheet and let cool in the fridge for 5-10 minutes.
Once the White Chocolate Popcorn has hardened, break into pieces, grab a good movie and enjoy!
- 8 Cups SkinnyPop Popcorn
- One package Vanilla Candy Quik
- 1 cup Candy Corn M&M's (or your favorite flavor)
- 1-1/2 cups pecans
- 1 cup small pretzel twists
- Spray a large baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Melt vanilla almond bark following the directions on the package.
- Place SkinnyPop popcorn in a large bowl. Add the melted white chocolate bark and stir gently to combine.
- Gently stir in the M&M's, Pecans and Pretzel twists.
- Spread popcorn mixture in the baking pan and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes (or until hardened).
- Break into pieces before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 435Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 20gCholesterol 1mgSodium 139mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 4gSugar 37gProtein 4g
Happy Popcorn Popping Month! What are your favorite fall popcorn add-ins?