This is a sponsored post for BloomsyBox. My opinions, as always, are all mine.
In a perfect world, I’d have a bouquet of fresh flowers on my coffee table at all times. There’s just something about a beautiful bouquet of flowers that causes me to smile. Studies have proven that flowers make you happy.
Well, hello, perfect world – or should I say – hello BloomsyBox? BloomsyBox is a new monthly subscription-based service that sends fresh and unique flowers straight from the farm to your home or business every month. Be still my flower loving heart!
My beautiful bouquet of Asiatic Lilies arrived via FedEx in a pretty red and white box. Let’s open the box!
The bouquet is very secure and includes step-by-step tips on how to care for the lilies to ensure that I enjoy my bouquet as long as possible.
Look, there’s a Hi There card explaining that my bouquet is Asiatic Lilies. The card also states that my blooms are totally closed to ensure ultimate freshness.
If you flip the Tips card, you’ll see that your flowers are “Rainforest Alliance Certified.”
My lilies will bloom in 3-4 days. Here are the lilies right after I received them – stems trimmed an inch and placed in a clean, water filled vase. A flower food sachet is included. You add it to the water before adding the flowers.
Additional Facts I Love About BloomsyBox
- No mixed bouquets with unnecessary extras. BloomsyBox only deals in single-variety, hand-tied bunches. (Don’t you just hate those grocery store bouquet fillers?)
- The flowers are sourced directly from suppliers in South America, Holland, Thailand and California. There’s no middleman markup to increase the price.
- A basic subscription costs $34.99 per bouquet for a monthly delivery.
- All three plans come with FREE SHIPPING. The plans auto-renew & may be cancelled online at any time.
- You can suspend service when you’re out of town.
- Satisfaction guaranteed or you don’t pay for your bouquet.
Here’s how BloomsyBox Works
Go to BloomsyBox.com and pick your plan (small, medium or large). BloomsyBox will choose unique blooms for you every month. Your flowers will be handpicked and sent to you fresh – from the farm to your door.
It’s easy peasy to receive fresh blooms at home, at work or wherever you want. I think this is the perfect gift that keeps on giving. I’m thinking birthdays, Christmas, Mother’s Day or just because.
This is definitely my kind of subscription box. Wouldn’t you love to have a fresh bouquet of flowers delivered to your door every month?