This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Back2SchoolStockUp #CollectiveBias
Have your kids gone back to school? Are you sad, relieved or a little of both? My grandkids are all back in school and loving it so far. Mid-week sleepovers at my house have come to an end, but I do get to spend time with them after school and on weekends. And I love having a chance to help schools in need.
A Trip to Sam’s Club
This past weekend, two of my grandsons went to Sam’s Club with me to stock up on after-school snacks and quick breakfast options. It’s so much easier to buy snacks they really like when the kids are with me.
Head to the Cereal Aisle
After the tasting, we headed to the cereal aisle to check out the special logo on the Kellogg’s products mentioning Free Books, 1 Box = 2 Books. Free? Did someone say free? I’m all over free books AND a chance to help schools in need. (Keep reading, we’ll get to that part later)
Thanks to my mom and 1st-grade teacher, I think books are the best things ever invented and I’m so glad that the love of books has been passed on to my grandkids as well. I read to them every chance I get. The older grandsons read to me every chance they get.
Redeem Free Books
After stocking up on Kellogg’s snacks, we headed home to redeem our free books. It looks like a lot of steps, but it’s really simple. Here’s what you do:
- Go to Sam’s Club and buy any one of 13 specially marked Kellogg’s products.
- When you get home, login here and click enter code now.
- Click on GET STARTED to redeem without signing into Kellogg’s Family Rewards OR click LOGIN to redeem through your Kellogg’s Family Rewards account.
- Enter the address where you’d like your book to be mailed and the 16 digit code found inside your package.
- On the Thanks page, click redeem page to go to the book redemption page.
- Click on ORDER NOW to browse through the selection of over 80 books and click on the books you’d like to order and then click on Add To Cart.
- Review your order and click Continue to Checkout. Click the Point Deduction Authorization Statement and click Continue to Checkout.
- Review your Contact Info and click Place my Order. You’re done! Your books will arrive in the mail no later than 8 weeks.
Helpful Hint: You can redeem up to 30 books and Spanish titles are available as well. E-books are included, too!
Enjoy Your Snacks & Read a Good Book
My grandkids are anxiously awaiting their new books and are excited that we’re actually helping a school in need in our own community. When you redeem, you can keep one for yourself, and one is automatically donated to a school in need in your community!
Not a Sam’s Club member? We’ve got you covered! Click the link below and print out your special invitation.
Bring this invitation printed out to the Member Services Desk at your local Sam’s Club for a pass to shop for the day. A 10% service fee applies on all non-member purchases when shopping with this One-Day Pass (not applicable in CA, SC or Elmsford, NY). The 10% service fee does not apply if the non-member decides to join the Club at the time of purchase.
How will Sam’s Club and Kellogg’s help with your back-to-school routine?
You May Also Like These Snack Ideas