Thanks to Tyson for supplying me with their delicious crispy chicken strips! The recipe is my own creation!
When I was given the opportunity to create a simple, creative recipe using Tyson’s crispy chicken strips, I jumped at the chance. As I was thinking about all of the different directions I could go, it hit me – a simple twist to my chicken cordon bleu! Then I added a chipotle ranch dipping sauce. You can’t have a wrap without a spicy dipping sauce.
Then it was time for a taste test. I decided to serve the wraps for Sunday lunch alongside a soup and salad. I whisked the ingredients together for the chipotle ranch dipping sauce before heading to church so that the flavors could marry. I also placed the ingredients for my soup in the slow cooker and it simmered away while my family and I were at church.
When we returned home, I put together the salad while the Tyson crispy chicken strips were heating in the oven. As soon as they were done, I layered the ham, cheese and chicken onto the wraps, rolled them up and stuck them in the oven for 10 minutes so that the cheese would melt.
I doubled my recipe because I knew the family would enjoy them. The wraps were a huge hit and everyone went back for seconds. I knew they would! The last wrap was cut in half and shared because they were that good! Maybe next time I need to triple the recipe! The entire family loved my new recipe and have asked me to make it again and again. Score!
- 8 Tyson's crispy chicken strips
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 Spinach Herb wraps, large (or wrap of your choice)
- Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- I Tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobe sauce, minced, plus a teaspoon of the sauce.
- Whisk all dipping sauce ingredients together and store in the refrigerator.
- Heat Tyson's chicken strips according to package directions.
- When chicken is done, layer ham, chicken and cheese equally on all 4 wraps.
- Roll and place in the oven for 10 minutes. Serve with chipotle ranch dipping sauce.
These crispy chicken wraps are perfect for a quick lunch or snack. Try them and let me know what you think.