When you need a quick and easy semi-homemade meal, a Chicken Cordon Blue Wrap is the way to go. These wraps are amazing. You can serve these with soup or chips and you have an easy, delicious meal.
Thanks to Tyson for supplying me with their delicious crispy chicken strips! The recipe is my own creation!
This recipe is a simple twist to my classic chicken cordon bleu! I added a yummy homemade chipotle ranch dipping sauce. You can’t have a wrap without a spicy dipping sauce.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Chicken Cordon Blue Wrap – Full Recipe Card Down Below!
- Tyson’s crispy chicken strips
- sliced deli ham
- Swiss cheese slices
- Spinach Herb wraps, large (you can use your favorite wraps but I love the Spinach Herb)
Homemade Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce
- light mayo (my favorite is Duke’s)
- plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- chopped chives
- dry ranch dressing mix
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce (the kind in the can) (minced, plus a teaspoon of the sauce)
I like to make the dipping sauce a few hours ahead of time and chill the sauce in the fridge until ready to serve. All the flavors marry and it pairs so well with the wraps.
This recipe makes four large servings. Slice the wraps in half for 8 smaller servings.
How To Make A Chicken Cordon Bleu Wrap
Heat the Tyson’s Chicken Strips according to the directions on the package.
As soon as they are done, Layer ham, cheese, and chicken onto the wraps, roll them up, and heat them in the oven for 10 minutes to melt the cheese.
You can easily double or triple this recipe. The wraps are always a huge hit and everyone goes back for seconds.
The last time I served these, the last wrap was cut in half and shared because they were that good! Maybe next time I need to triple the recipe!
The entire family loves my new recipe and has asked me to make it again and again. Score!
These wraps are best eaten as soon as possible. Once assembled, they don’t store well because the wrap and chicken will get soggy.
- 8 Tyson's crispy chicken strips
- 8 slices deli ham
- 8 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 Spinach Herb wraps, large (or wrap of your choice)
Chipotle Ranch Dipping Sauce
- 1/2 cup light mayo
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 Tablespoon chopped chives
- I Tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 canned chipotle chile in adobo sauce, minced, plus a teaspoon of the sauce.
- Whisk all dipping sauce ingredients together and store in the refrigerator.
- Heat Tyson's chicken strips according to package directions.
- When chicken is done, layer ham, chicken, and cheese equally on all 4 wraps.
- Roll and place in the oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve with chipotle ranch dipping sauce.
You Will Also Love These Recipes! Click the links below to get the recipes.
- 7 Bacon-Wrapped Snacks You Will Love
- Barber Foods Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Delicious Honey-Glazed Baked Chicken
- Best Crispy Fried Chicken Strips
- Mom’s Fried Chicken Recipe
Originally Posted in January 2015 and updated on January 1, 2022