This shop, Chicken Fried Rice, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UncleBens #FlavorInfusions #CollectiveBias
My favorite meals during the spring and summer are skillet meals that can be cooked in under 30 minutes. These types of meals don’t require much prep or cleanup. Easy Chicken Fried Rice fits the bill and it’s a family favorite.
My family hits the ground running once warm weather arrives. We’re in the midst of baseball games, spur-of-the-moment trips to the beach and graduation parties. I can’t forget the end-of-the-school-year musical recitals. I always remember to take lots of photos while we’re spending time with family and making memories to cherish forever.
When it comes time for dinner, my weekly menu includes delicious meals that are easy to make and fun to eat. Easy Chicken Fried Rice is one of my husband’s favorite meals. When I cook, he cleans the kitchen and when he cooks, he cleans the kitchen. It’s a win-win for me!
One of the reasons my Chicken Fried Rice is so easy to make is because of Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions. It’s a new product at Walmart and I use Uncle Ben’s® Garlic & Butter for this recipe.
Flavor Infusions don’t require a flavor packet or any extra steps. Herbs and spices are steamed into each grain of rice. I can make dinner for two on date night or feed the entire family because the re-sealable stand-up pouch contains eight servings. There are no preservatives or artificial flavors and Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions is done in only 10 minutes.
Let’s Make Easy Chicken Fried Rice
Cook Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions according to the directions on the package. The beauty of this Chicken Fried Rice recipe is that I don’t have to add sauce or any additives since the herbs and spices are steamed into the rice.
Helpful Hint: I chop the chicken and all the vegetables before I start cooking. This meal cooks so quickly that it’s best to do the prep work first.
Chop the boneless, skinless chicken breast into cubes and saute in oil for 5-7 minutes or until done. Remove with a slotted spoon.
Add lightly beaten eggs to the same skillet and stir gently until softly scrambled.
Remove eggs from skillet and add a Tablespoon of oil. Add all the veggies and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until veggies are crisp-tender.
Add the rice, scrambled eggs and cubed chicken to the skillet. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Garnish with toasted almonds and sliced green onions.
Helpful Hint: You will notice that my Chicken Fried Rice doesn’t contain soy sauce. I’m not a big fan and thanks to Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions, this dish doesn’t need any extra flavor.
- 3-4 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup diced red pepper
- Snap peas, 8 oz.
- 2 Tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 16 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast strips, chopped
- Uncle Ben’s® Flavor Infusions Garlic & Butter
- Garnish with toasted almonds and sliced green onions (optional)
- Cook one cup Uncle Ben's® Flavor Infusions according to directions on package. Meanwhile, chop chicken and cook in 2 Tablespoons oil in skillet on med-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until done. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add eggs to the skillet and cook, stirring until softly scrambled. Remove from skillet.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of oil to the skillet and cook the onions, red pepper, snap peas, ginger and carrots until crisp-tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the rice and chicken back to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes or until heated.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and toasted almonds.
My Chicken Fried Rice is a weekly go-to meal during this busy time of the year. Click here to find more quick and easy recipe inspiration.
You May Also Like