There’s a lady in our church that makes the best chocolate eclair dessert. It’s made with layers of graham crackers, creamy vanilla pudding, and topped with a homemade chocolate icing that hardens as it sits in the fridge. It’s amazing. Every time I make this dessert, it disappears in a hurry.
This past weekend, I decided to mix things up a bit. I’m crazy about Pepperidge Farm Milano Cookies. I’m partial to milk chocolate, but you can replace them with the dark chocolate cookies in this recipe if dark chocolate is your thing. That’s how my Milano Chocolate Eclair Dessert came into being. And I have to tell you, it’s a huge hit.
For my version, I replaced the graham crackers with the Milano cookies. I didn’t make as many layers and I nixed the homemade chocolate topping and replaced it with a drizzle of chocolate syrup. Yum!
No-Bake Milano Chocolate Eclair Dessert
My Milano Chocolate Eclair Dessert is the perfect dessert for Sunday lunch. I make it the night before and store in the fridge overnight. You will need four packs of Milano milk (or dark) chocolate cookies. It may sound like a lot, but these cookies come in very small packages.
Mix together a large package of instant vanilla pudding and 3 cups cold milk. Whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
In a 9×13 pan, place a single layer of Milano cookies.
Pour the vanilla pudding mixture over the cookies. Top with another layer of Milano cookies. That’s it!
Store in the fridge overnight. Right before serving, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top of the dessert.
Milano Chocolate Eclair Dessert
Milano Chocolate Eclair is a twist on traditional chocolate eclair dessert. The family loves the addition of the Milano cookies.
- 4 packs Milano milk chocolate (OR dark chocolate) cookies (6 oz. each)
- 1 large instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Chocolate syrup
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding and milk together for 2 minutes. Fold in the whipped topping.
- Place a layer of Milano cookies in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Pour the vanilla pudding mixture over the layer of cookies.
- Top the pudding with a layer of cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, drizzle chocolate syrup over the top of the cookies.
Amount Per Serving Calories 121Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 5mgSodium 132mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 3g
You May Also Like