This post, Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dessert Waffles, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MoreEggo2Love #LeggoYourEggo #CollectiveBias
My family loves when we have breakfast for dinner. They like it even better when we have waffles for dessert.
Waffles aren’t just for breakfast anymore! My family loves Chocolate Chip Cookie Dessert Waffles. These would be perfect for brunch, too! In fact, Eggo Waffles are a great solution for so many different occasions.
Whenever I hear someone mention breakfast, my thoughts immediately turn to waffles. Waffles are my favorite go-to when I’m preparing breakfast or breakfast for dinner.
However, when it comes to waffles, I’m picky. I may or may not have done the happy dance when I found out my favorite Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles are made with a new, improved recipe. These Thick & Fluffy Belgian Style Waffles are perfect for my dessert recipe.
I also like that Kellogg’s® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles are made with Madagascar Vanilla. These waffles are just like I make at home but without all the extra work. Plus, Eggo Waffles now have colors & flavors from natural sources!
I always make sure to purchase all my favorite Kellogg’s® Eggo waffles during my weekly grocery order using Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dessert Waffles
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, butter, and vanilla until well combined.
Add confectioners’ sugar and brown sugar just until combined.
Stir in the mini chocolate chips.
Prepare Eggo® Thick and Fluffy Waffles according to package directions. Place an Eggo® Thick & Fluffy Original Waffle on a plate and top with a thin layer of the chocolate chip cookie dough spread.
Repeat the layers, ending with the cookie dough spread. Garnish with caramel syrup and whipped cream, if desired.
The mini chocolate chips will begin to melt slightly when they come into contact with the warm Eggo waffle. When all the flavors meld together, you’ve got a dessert that is out of this world good.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dessert Waffles can be stacked high for a dramatic look or keep them low as I did here. Cut the dessert waffles into wedges and serve immediately.
- I package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Kellogg's® Eggo Thick & Fluffy Original Waffles
- Caramel syrup and whipped cream, optional garnish
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugars. Beat until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Heat the waffles according to packaging directions.
- While the Eggo waffles are warm, place one waffle on a plate. Add a thin layer of chocolate chip cookie dough. Top with another waffle. Garnish with caramel syrup and whipped cream, if desired.
- Cut into wedges and serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving Calories 261Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 39mgSodium 192mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 20gProtein 2g
You May Also Like