I’m crazy for cookie dough! I usually like the dough more than the finished product. One spoonful leads to another and, well, you get the picture. This M&M Cookie Dough Dip is amazing!
Usually, I have to plunge the bowl into soapy water to save myself from scraping the remaining cookie dough from the bowl. Cookie Dough Dip to the rescue!
They say that the raw eggs in cookie dough aren’t good for us. It’s got something to do with the “S” word – salmonella.
Well, shucks. That hasn’t stopped me yet. However, to be on the safe side, I’m sharing a recipe for an amazing Cookie Dough Dip that’s perfectly safe to eat. There are no eggs involved. That means no eggs were harmed in the making of this Cookie Dough Dip.
This dip reminds me of my Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball. Guests are often surprised when I serve my Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball. They are expecting a savory cheese ball but it’s sweet. So, whenever I serve Cookie Dough Dip, they are also pleasantly surprised. It’s the perfect dessert and so easy to make. It always stands out on the dessert table at get-togethers.
I also like how easy this dip is to make. All you need are the ingredients and a mixer. Oh, and a bowl or two.
M&M Cookie Dough Dip
Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
In a large bowl, combine the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, rolled oats and vanilla.
Gradually mix in the dry ingredients.
Stir in the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup unsalted sweet cream butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup M&Ms
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Using a stand mixer, beat the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- In a large bowl, combine the powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, rolled oats and vanilla.
- Gradually mix in the dry ingredients.
- Stir in the M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until time to serve. Serve with graham crackers or pretzels.
Amount Per Serving Calories 377Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 22mgSodium 147mgCarbohydrates 43gFiber 3gSugar 28gProtein 7g