My daughter, Rebekah, is a very good cook and a wonderful mom to my four precious grandsons. A few years ago she decided to make and sell fudge for the holiday season. She got busy in her kitchen and promptly created several original fudge recipes and she was in business.
After giving birth to her 4th and last boy a couple of years ago, she has been way too busy to keep her little fudge business going (maybe she will do a restart later).
After much cajoling, she gave me one of her recipes to share here. She kept debating whether she would share her Birthday Cake Fudge or her Cookies and Cream Fudge. n the end, Rebekah’s cookies and cream fudge won out.
This fudge is not only delicious, but it’s best made a couple of days ahead of time. Enjoy!
Do you make fudge? If so, what’s your favorite fudge recipe? The only fudge I ever make is chocolate peanut butter fudge aka Fast Fudge. It’s really good and it’s a no-fail recipe.
Ingredients For Rebekah’s Cookies And Cream Fudge
- sweetened condensed milk
- white chocolate chips (12 oz.)
- pure vanilla extract
- crushed Oreos
After taking these photos of Rebekah’s cookie and cream fudge, I may just have to try to recreate her recipe. I’m wondering if mine will be as good and look as pretty.
You May Also Like These Recipes
- Chocolate Fudge Pecan Pie
- Candy Bar Fudge (Made in the Microwave)
- Oreo Truffles
- Mini Upside Down Oreo Cheesecakes
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 bag white chocolate chips (12 oz.)
- 1/2 of a 14.3 oz. package crushed Oreos
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Line a 9" x 9" pan with foil and butter the foil.
- In a medium-size saucepan over medium-low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and butter and cook until the butter is melted, stirring constantly.
- Add the white chocolate chips and continue to stir until the chips are melted.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and crushed Oreos.
- Mix well and pour into a buttered 8x8 pan. Smooth top and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours (or longer) to harden. Cut into small squares before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 94Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 5mgSodium 66mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 8gProtein 1g