S’mores Snack Mix was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
S’mores Snack Mix will be a huge hit for movie night or any time you want a great snack.
Ingredients For S’more Snack Mix
- honey graham cereal (like Golden Grahams)
- dry-roasted peanuts
- brown sugar
- light corn syrup
- mini marshmallows
- semi-sweet chocolate morsels
How To Make S’mores Snack Mix
Here’s how you make ‘um: Preheat the oven to 325º F. Combine peanuts and graham cereal in a large bowl.
Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Add brown sugar and light corn syrup. Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat and boil for two minutes.
Pour the brown sugar mixture over the cereal/peanuts and stir to coat. Spread in a single layer on a lightly greased, foil-lined jellyroll pan.
Stir. Then cool for 10-15 minutes.
After cooling, pour the mixture into a large bowl and add marshmallows and semi-sweet chocolate morsels. Stir again. You’re getting a great arm workout.
How To Store S’mores Snack Mix
Store at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- 7 cups honey graham cereal
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 325º. Combine peanuts and cereal in a large bowl.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over med-low heat; add sugar and corn syrup. Bring to a boil over med. heat and boil for 2 minutes.
- Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring to coat. Spread in a single layer on a lightly greased, foil-lined jelly roll pan.
- Bake at 325º for 10 minutes, stirring midway through. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss the cereal mixture with the marshmallows and chocolate morsels.
- Store in an airtight container.
Movie Night Slumber Party
I can hardly wait to have the grandkids over. I’ve got the movie ready. The S’mores Snack Mix is made (delicious, by the way!) and I’ve got comfy pillows and blankets ready for movie night. And remember, what happens at Nana’s stays at Nana’s.
Everyone Loves This Snack Mix
P.S. My family loves my S’mores Snack Mix. My daughter-in-law loves them so much, she convinced me to make them as take-home favors for her wedding. I made 250 jars of these. Yes, I’m sweet like that. 🙂
After the wedding, many of the guests contacted me requesting the recipe.
You May Also Like These Delicious Recipes Below
- Tropical Macadamia Nut Trail Mix
- Easy Baked S’mores Bars
- Patriotic S’mores On A Stick
- Chocolate Graham Pancakes