Easy Baked S’Mores Bars have a graham cracker/flour crust and are topped with marshmallow creme and semi-sweet chocolate chunks. The marshmallow creme puffs up between the chocolate chunks and creates a beautiful and delicious dessert.
If you love S’Mores, you’ll really like these dessert bars. I also have a patriotic S’Mores On A Stick recipe that my grandkids rave about.
Another recipe that gets rave reviews is S’Mores Snack Mix! My daughter-in-law wanted these for take-home favors at her wedding. We made enough jars for 250 guests and we received lots of requests for the recipe. It’s a keeper!
Easy Baked S’Mores Bars Ingredients (Complete Printable Recipe is Down Below)
- all-purpose flour
- graham cracker crumbs
- softened butter
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- marshmallow creme
- semi-sweet chocolate chunks
How To make S’Mores Bars
Preheat oven to 325ºF. In the bowl of a mixer, blend flour, graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, brown sugar, and salt until crumbly. Press into a greased 9-inch square and bake for 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and immediately spoon marshmallow creme over the crust. Let sit for 1-2 minutes to soften.
Gently spread the marshmallow creme over the graham cracker crust.
Top with semi-sweet chocolate chunks.
Bake for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven and cool completely.
Make sure you cool the S’Mores bars completely before cutting into 16 squares. These bars are rich so a little goes a long way.
I never have leftovers but just in case you do, store the bars in an airtight container at room temperature for 3-4 days.
Marshmallow creme and chocolate chunks top a graham cracker and flour crust. The marshmallows puff up between the chocolate chunks and create delicious S'Mores bars.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 (11-1/2 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- In the bowl of a mixer, blend flour, graham cracker crumbs, softened butter, sugar, brown sugar, and salt until crumbly. Press into a greased 9-inch square baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Spoon marshmallow creme over the graham cracker crust. Let stand for 2-3 minutes until softened. Gently spread the marshmallow creme over the warm crust. Top with chocolate chunks and bake for 5 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into squares.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 150Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 5gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 20mgSodium 114mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 0gSugar 9gProtein 1g