This shop, Fantastic Four Dips Tips, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TysonAndAMovie #CollectiveBias
Who’s ready to see the new Fantastic Four movie? I’m kinda glad you can’t see me raising both hands in the air like a kid. OK – not a pretty sight, but I’m excited.
To prepare for the new movie, I decided to have a Fantastic Four themed movie night, complete with Fantastic Four Dips & Tips.
Tips for Having a Fantastic Movie Night
1. Lots of Pillows & Blankets
Comfort is key when watching a movie and for some reason, I always get cold, even in the summertime. So, blankets and comfy pillows are a must.
2. Comfy Clothes
Movie night calls for PJ’s or yoga pants and a t-shirt. Give the kids a bath and get them into their pajamas. Once the movie is over and teeth are brushed, they’re ready for bed. Easy, Peasy!
3. No distractions
Silence that cell phone! I know it’s hard to do but in order to give the movie (and your family) your undivided attention, it’s a must. The world will not stop turning if you silence that phone. (That’s my mantra and I have to repeat it often).
4. Great Snacks Including Fantastic Four Dips
You can’t watch an action-packed movie without great snacks! I found Tyson® Any’Tizers® in the frozen foods aisle of Walmart and immediately knew I wanted to make Four Fantastic dipping sauces. Any’Tizers are packed with protein, made with all-white meat chicken and come in several delicious varieties. My family loves them all!
For movie night, I created four easy and fantastic dipping sauces that you’re going to love!
Fantastic Four Dips & Tips
Blue Cheese Bacon Dipping Sauce
The Thing Blue Cheese-Bacon Dipping Sauce
The Thing may look hard and tough, but underneath it all, he’s a loyal and protective friend. My blue cheese bacon dipping sauce represents The Thing and pairs well with the Honey BBQ Boneless Wyngz. The level of flavors in this baked dipping sauce will have you coming back for more.
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and chopped
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 3 oz. crumbled blue cheese
- 3 Tablespoons half-and-half
- Dash of garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon chives, chopped
- Cook and crumble bacon and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium until smooth.
- Add half-and-half and mix until combined.
- Stir in blue cheese, garlic powder, chives and bacon.
- Spoon mixture into a ramekin and bake for 10 minutes at 350º.
- Serve warm.
Amount Per Serving Calories 73Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 18mgSodium 170mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 3g
Orange Marmalade Dipping Sauce
Human Torch Sweet & Spicy Orange Marmalade Dipping Sauce
Johnny Storm is a rockstar and the leader of the group. My Sweet and Spicy Orange Dipping Sauce will have you seeking thrills, just like Johnny. My family likes this dip best with the Buffalo Boneless Wyngz.
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 Tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 81Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 110mgCarbohydrates 22gFiber 0gSugar 19gProtein 0g
Buttermilk Ranch Dipping Sauce
Invisible Woman Buttermilk Ranch
My Buttermilk Ranch dipping sauce is like the Invisible Woman. It disappears fast and is the perfect dipping sauce for the Popcorn Chicken.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 11gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 7mgSodium 112mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 0g
Homemade BBQ Sauce
Mr. Fantastic BBQ Sauce
Chicken fries call out for my homemade BBQ sauce. You may want to double the recipe because it may not be able to stretch like Mr. Fantastic.
- 2 Cups ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons mustard
- 2 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 small onion, diced (or onion salt to taste)
- Mix all ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl and serve.
Amount Per Serving Calories 53Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 406mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 1g
Be sure and try my Fantastic Four Dips for your next movie night and don’t be afraid to mix and match them with any of the Tyson Any’Tizers®.
What’s your favorite Fantastic Four character?
You May Also Like