This post, Grilled Chicken Rotini, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #OneBowlWonder #CollectiveBias
I started the new year off with a promise to myself that I would eat healthier foods and I’m happy to report that I’m keeping said promise! Yippee for me!
In the past, after a long day of working at home, it would be so tempting to text my husband and have him swing through a drive-thru and grab something on his way home from work. That practice has come to a screeching halt.
I’m happy to report that I’m now whipping up meals in just a few minutes that are better for me, easy to make and easy to clean up afterward.
Head to Kroger (Or Your Favorite Grocery Store)
My daughter loves to cook and we enjoy shopping for groceries together. I always make sure I have a shopping list and a weekly menu in mind before heading to Kroger. The shopping list keeps me on point and the menu keeps me from wasting time thinking about what I’m going to cook for dinner.
Today, I’m sharing one of my family’s very favorite meals – Grilled Chicken Rotini with Olives & Artichokes. It only takes 10-15 minutes to make and it’s always a hit. This is a perfect meal for guests, too.
Grilled Chicken Rotini with Olives & Artichokes
To make Grilled Chicken Rotini with Olives & Artichokes, the first thing I do is get the water boiling for the pasta. I add a pinch of sea salt before adding the pasta.
While the pasta is boiling (don’t forget to stir occasionally), heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the minced garlic and stir for about a minute.
Add the black olives, artichoke hearts, and diced tomatoes to the skillet. Stir for another minute or two. Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast Strips
I add the Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips to the skillet and heat until warm. Because Tyson chicken breast strips are fully cooked, it takes no time at all to prepare my pasta dish. I also like the fact that they have no preservatives and are made with 100% natural ingredients.
Once the pasta is cooked, place the pasta in the bowl with the artichoke mixture and add 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing. Toss gently.
Top with Tyson Chicken Breast Strips, a little drizzle of Wish-Bone Italian Dressing, chopped chives and parmesan cheese. Dinner is served (in under 15 minutes)!
- 1 box (13.25 oz.) Whole Grain Rotini
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup black olives
- 12 oz. quartered & marinated artichoke hearts, drained (can or jar)
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 package Tyson® Grilled & Ready® Chicken Breast Strips
- 1/2 cup Wish-Bone® Italian Dressing
- Garnish with chives and grated parmesan cheese, optional
- Cook pasta in boiling water, according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add minced garlic and stir for one minute.
- Add olives, tomatoes and artichoke hearts and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the artichoke mixture from skillet and place in a large bowl.
- Prepare the Tyson Chicken Breast Strips in skillet according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and add to the bowl. Toss gently with Wish-Bone Italian Dressing.
- Top with Tyson Chicken Breast Strips, grated parmesan cheese and chopped chives.
Amount Per Serving Calories 258Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 18mgSodium 1019mgCarbohydrates 17gFiber 5gSugar 4gProtein 10g
You May Also Like