Easy Baked Chicken Spaghetti has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #Homemade4TheHolidays #CollectiveBias
Baby, it’s too cold outside for this southern girl! That’s why I’m making Easy Baked Chicken Spaghetti as part of our Christmas Eve dinner. Plus, it’s a family favorite!
Not only is this spaghetti delicious, but it’s so comforting. I love how easy it is to make and I can get all the ingredients at my local Sam’s Club.
Hover over the image below to start shopping for Swanson® Chicken Broth and Campbell’s® Cream Soups!
The Christmas holidays are my favorite time of the year but they can get crazy hectic. After all the hustle and bustle December has to offer, the family gets together on Christmas Eve to relax, watch our favorite holiday movie and enjoy Baked Chicken Spaghetti.
I’ve been a member of Sam’s Club for many years. I like shopping at Sam’s Club to buy in bulk and to stock up on my favorite pantry items like Swanson® Chicken Broth, Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup, and Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup. Swanson® is America’s #1 selling broth.
I love that the chicken broth has no artificial additives and no MSG! Also, it comes in resealable packaging. Campbell’s® Cream Soups have no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives and I can feel good about using all of these products in so many of my holiday recipes.
While I’m in Sam’s Club during the holidays, I like to sample the food and browse all the holiday decor aisles before pulling out my list of items I need to purchase.
Ingredients For Baked Chicken Spaghetti (full recipe down below)
- cooked chicken, chopped
- diced tomatoes with green chiles
- Chicken Broth
- Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- thin spaghetti
- shredded cheddar cheese
Helpful Hint: You’ll need two and a half cups of cooked chicken to make Baked Chicken Spaghetti. Sometimes I boil chicken for this recipe and sometimes I debone a rotisserie chicken. If you’re cooking the chicken, place chicken breasts in a saucepan and add enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, turn down the heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
How To Make Baked Chicken Spaghetti
While the spaghetti is cooking according to package directions, add the Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup to the chicken and tomato/green chiles.
Place half of the spaghetti in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Spread half of the chicken mixture on top. Sprinkle with a cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Repeat layers, ending with cheese.
Pour a can of Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup into a small bowl.
Add 1/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth and mix until smooth. The resealable packaging makes it easy to save the rest for your next recipe.
Spread over the top of the cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 30-35 minutes.
- 2-1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 16 oz. thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Cook spaghetti according to directions.
- Combine shredded chicken with Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup and the can of diced tomatoes/green chiles.
- Place half of spaghetti in a greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Top with half of chicken mixture. Sprinkle with one cup shredded cheese. Repeat layers.
- Mix Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup with 1/4 cup Swanson® Chicken Broth. Mix until smooth. Pour over casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 30-35 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 358Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 64mgSodium 1083mgCarbohydrates 27gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 20g
Giving Back to the Community
I like to buy extra Swanson® Chicken Broth and Campbell’s® Cream Soups to add to grocery bags filled with holiday food items for local families in need. Buying in bulk at Sam’s Club is a great way to do that. It’s a simple way to give back to my community and help out families that are going through difficult times.
Don’t Forget to Stock Up
You May Also Like These Great Recipes
- Slow Cooker Homemade Spaghetti Sauce
- Portobello Mushroom Spaghetti
- Baked Spaghetti (made with ground beef)
- Shrimp Scampi Over Spaghetti Squash