This post, Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham, is sponsored by Paisley Farm Foods. All opinions are my own.
Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham is the perfect holiday entree. The glaze is easy to make and the ham is tender and flavorful. Keep reading to find out my favorite side dish to complement this glazed ham.
Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham makes an appearance on my dinner table several times during the holiday season. It’s a family tradition and I love how easy a ham is to cook.
Fully Cooked Spiral Sliced Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham
I always buy a fully-cooked spiral sliced ham somewhere between 8-10 pounds. These hams are already cooked so basically, you’re just heating the ham and adding a glaze.
I toss the little packet of glaze that is sometimes included with a ham. Trust me, my glaze is much better.
How Long Do I Heat A Fully-Cooked Ham?
Heating time depends on the size but I generally allow 13-15 minutes per pound. You don’t want to overcook the ham or it will end up dry.
Once the ham reaches 140ºF., it’s done. A spiral ham is already sliced so it’s easier to serve.
During the last 30 minutes of baking, I spoon the pineapple-peach glaze over the ham several times.
How To Heat A Fully-Cooked Ham In The Slow Cooker
You can also make my Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham in the slow cooker. Just make sure you buy a smaller ham (about 8 pounds) so that it will fit in the slow cooker.
Put the ham cut-side down in the slow cooker. Pour the glaze over the ham and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until a thermometer registers 140ºF when inserted in the thickest part of the ham.
Helpful Hint: Serve leftover ham for breakfast. My family loves ham and biscuits. My mom’s homemade biscuit recipe is amazing.
What To Serve With Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham
My family loves a good five bean salad. Thankfully, Paisley Farm Foods has the best bean salad so I always keep a few jars in my pantry.
Helpful Hint: A great DIY holiday gift for the foodie in your life is a food lover’s gift basket. Add a jar or two of Paisley Farm Foods Five Bean Salad and other favorite food items. Finish it off with a pretty Christmas bow.
You can find Paisley Farm Bean Salad at the following locations:
- Sam’s Club
- Fred Meyer
- Fry’s Food Stores
- QFC (Quality Food Centers)
- Smith’s Food and Drug Stores
Ingredients At A Glance For Pineapple Peach Glazed Ham
- 8-10 pound fully cooked spiral-cut ham
- crushed pineapple, undrained
- peach preserves
- apple cider vinegar
- ground ginger
You May Also Like These Delicious Recipes
- Country Ham Grit Cakes With Sweet Mustard Sauce
- Bean Salad Taco Dip
- Peaches and Cream Trifle
- Fried Peach Hand Pies
- Mom’s Southern Peach Cobbler
- 8-10 pound fully cooked spiral-sliced ham
- 1 (8 oz) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/2 cup peach preserves
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 275ºF.
- Place ham in a baking pan, cut side down. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Heat for 15 minutes per pound or until a thermometer reads 140 degrees.
- Add the glaze ingredients to a small saucepan. Heat on medium, stirring often, until the preserves have melted and the ingredients are well combined.
- During the last 30 minutes of baking, remove foil and spoon the glaze over the ham several times
Amount Per Serving Calories 403Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 166mgSodium 2536mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 58g