You’ll only need four ingredients to make Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies. These cookies are filled with white chocolate chips and are soft on the inside with a slight crunch on the outside. These are amazing!
Cake mix cookies are the way to go when you’re running short of time or just want to bake a batch of delicious cookies. Four ingredients are all it takes to make these cookies. During the busy holiday season, I like to keep all the ingredients on hand to make these cookies.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You Only Need 4 Ingredients to Make Red Velvet Cookies
- Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- White Chocolate Chips
Other Great Cake Mix Cookie Combos
Try other combinations using one boxed cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup vegetable oil and 1 cup add-ins (chocolate chips, M&M’s, etc.)
- Strawberry White Chocolate Chip (strawberry cake mix and white chocolate chips)
- Butter Pecan Butterscotch Cookies (butter pecan cake mix and butterscotch chips)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies (chocolate cake mix and peanut butter chips)
- Chocolate Mint Cookies (chocolate cake mix and chopped Andes mints)
- German Chocolate (German chocolate cake mix plus 1/2 cup pecans and 1/2 cup coconut)
- M&M Cookies (white cake mix plus plain M&M’s)
- Toffee Cookies (yellow cake mix and toffee chips)
- Lemon White Chocolate Chip Cookies (lemon cake mix with white chocolate chips)
Let your imagination run wild when it comes to baking cake mix cookies.
Tips On Baking Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies
Mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil until smooth. I use my stand mixer for this step. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
Place in the fridge for 30 minutes. Chilling cookie dough before baking solidifies the fat in the cookies. The fat in the chilled dough takes longer to melt, so it keeps the cookies from spreading too thin.
When ready to bake, preheat the oven to 350º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
Using a medium-sized cookie scoop (about 2 tablespoons), scoop cookie dough, 2 inches apart, onto a prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 10-12 minutes or until set in the middle.
Cool for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Please note: Do not add the ingredients listed on the cake mix packaging. You’ll only need the dry cake mix, oil, eggs, and white chocolate chips to make these Cake Mix Red Velvet Cookies.
You May Also Like These Red Velvet Recipes
- Red Velvet Squares (a red velvet cake mix bar recipe)
- Red Velvet Cake Roll
- Heart-Shaped Red Velvet Cookies (perfect for date night!)
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Red Velvet Trifle
- 1 Red Velvet Cake Mix (15.25 oz.)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, add the cake mix, eggs, and oil. Mix until combined and smooth. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Place the cookie dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350º F. Line baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- Scoop cookie dough with a medium-sized cookie scoop onto the prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the middle is set. Let cool for 3 minutes before transferring cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.
Do not add the ingredients listed on the box of cake mix to make a cake. Use the dry cake mix only plus the list of ingredients in the recipe above.
Amount Per Serving Calories 99Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 21mgSodium 25mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 0gSugar 5gProtein 1g