This post is sponsored by SheSpeaks, Inc. and Just Born, Inc. All opinions are mine alone.
Entertaining during the holiday season is a piece of cake. Says who? Says me. Well, it is when you have a few entertaining tricks up your sleeves.
For instance, traditional cinnamon rolls take a while to prepare, but I make my Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls with – you guessed it – crescent rolls. No yeast involved! After drizzling the Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls with icing, add adorable and tasty PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen on top of each roll. You’ve got delicious cinnamon rolls in less than 20 minutes!
When it comes to cinnamon rolls, I’m all about that icing! When I top my warm Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls with Marshmallow PEEPS, it takes cinnamon rolls to a whole new level and the kids love these. Who am I kidding? The adults love um’ too!
Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls with Marshmallow PEEPS
Unroll the crescent roll dough and pinch perforations to seal.
Stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle mixture evenly over dough.
Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting with a long side. Pinch edges to seal.
Cut the log into 12 slices.
Place, cut side down, in a lightly greased round cake pan. Bake at 375º for 15 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls.
Top each cinnamon roll with PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen. Serve warm.
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen
- 2/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Pinch all perforations together to seal.
- Stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture evenly over crescent roll.
- Roll up, jellyroll style, starting with a long side. Pinch edges to seal.
- Gently cut into 12 slices and place, cut side down, in a lightly greased round cake pan.
- Bake at 375º for 15 minutes OR until rolls are golden brown.
- Combine the icing ingredients and drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls. Top each cinnamon roll with PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen.
When it comes to stress-free holiday entertaining, here’s how I do it!
Stress-Free Holiday Entertaining
- Forget about perfection – Things may go wrong. Go with it and remember, it’s the wacky stuff that we remember and laugh about later.
- Keep it simple – Now is not the time to try out that new, mile-long recipe. Semi-homemade recipes are the way to go.
- Decorate the day before – It’s one less thing you have to do the day of.
- You don’t have to light candles – These cinnamon rolls will make your house smell amazing.
- Your guests just want to have fun . . . with you! Get out of the kitchen and mix and mingle!
- Stock up on Marshmallow PEEPS – My son-in-law qualifies for the biggest Marshmallow PEEPS fan! I make sure I have plenty of PEEPS Delights on hand throughout the holidays for snacking and stuffing in stockings.
PEEPS® (America’s Most Beloved Brand) of marshmallow-based, sweet-tasting, colorful, and seasonal flavors is the brand that adds PEEPSonality to every celebration because it’s the only treat where cute and quirky live in harmony. We’re all about cute and quirky at my house!
I love that PEEPS Delights have so many great flavors for the holidays. Products include Peppermint Bark, Sugar Cookie, Hot Chocolate, and Cinnamon Roll! Be sure to also look for Chocolate Mousse Marshmallow Reindeer and Gingerbread flavored Marshmallow Gingerbread Men!
Enter the Holiday Creations Sweepstakes
Be sure and head over to marshmallowpeeps.com to enter the contest.
Share a pic of your PEEPSmas Holiday Creation, tag @PEEPSbrand using the hashtag #PEEPSONALITY and #Sweepstakes for a chance to win $500 plus a $50 PEEPS Card to score amazing PEEPS merchandise! *No purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends 12/13/17
You’re also invited to join the 12 Days of PEEPSmas – a new recipe/craft/offer will be revealed every day starting December 1st.
What Marshmallow PEEPS recipe will you create during the holidays?