This post, Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls, was sponsored by SheSpeaks, Inc. and Just Born, Inc. All opinions are mine alone.
Cinnamon Rolls are one of my favorite things! I love the ooey-gooey center, the glaze and they pair perfectly with a hot cup of coffee or a cold glass of milk.
Traditional cinnamon rolls take a while to prepare, but I make my Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls with – you guessed it – crescent rolls. No yeast involved!
After drizzling the Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls with icing, you can also add adorable and tasty PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen on top of each roll. Of course, this step is completely optional but the kids love the snowman on top of their rolls.
When it comes to cinnamon rolls, I’m all about that icing! When I top my warm Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls with Marshmallow PEEPS, it takes cinnamon rolls to a whole new level and the kids love these.
Ingredients You’ll Need (full recipe card down below!)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- granulated sugar
- ground cinnamon
- PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen (totally optional – I garnish the cinnamon rolls with these snowmen when the grandkids are visiting)
- powdered sugar
- vanilla extract
How To Make Crescent Roll Cinnamon Rolls
Unroll the crescent roll dough and pinch perforations to seal.
Stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle mixture evenly over dough.
Roll up, jellyroll fashion, starting with a long side. Pinch edges to seal.
Cut the log into 12 slices.
Place, cut side down, in a lightly greased round cake pan. Bake at 375º for 15 minutes or until rolls are golden brown.
Combine powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla. Stir until smooth. Drizzle over warm rolls.
During the wintertime, when the grandkids are here, I top each cinnamon roll with PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen. When I’m making cinnamon rolls for my husband and me, I omit the snowmen.
- 1 (8 oz) can refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen (optional)
- 2/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Unroll crescent roll dough. Pinch all perforations together to seal.
- Stir together granulated sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture evenly over the crescent roll.
- Roll up, jellyroll style, starting with a long side. Pinch edges to seal.
- Gently cut into 12 slices and place, cut side down, in a lightly greased round cake pan.
- Bake at 375º for 15 minutes OR until rolls are golden brown.
- Combine the icing ingredients and drizzle over warm cinnamon rolls.
- Top each cinnamon roll with PEEPS Marshmallow Snowmen (optional).
Serving Size2 cinnamon rolls
Amount Per Serving Calories 83Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 3mgSodium 22mgCarbohydrates 19gFiber 0gSugar 16gProtein 0g
Stress-Free Holiday Entertaining
- Forget about perfection – Things may go wrong. Go with it and remember, it’s the wacky stuff that we remember and laugh about later.
- Keep it simple – Now is not the time to try out that new, mile-long recipe. Semi-homemade recipes are the way to go.
- Decorate the day before – It’s one less thing you have to do the day of.
- You don’t have to light candles – These cinnamon rolls will make your house smell amazing.
- Your guests just want to have fun . . . with you! Get out of the kitchen and mix and mingle!
- Stock up on Marshmallow PEEPS – My son-in-law qualifies for the biggest Marshmallow PEEPS fan! I make sure I have plenty of PEEPS Delights on hand throughout the holidays for snacking and stuffing in stockings.
PEEPS® (America’s Most Beloved Brand) of marshmallow-based, sweet-tasting, colorful, and seasonal flavors is the brand that adds PEEPSonality to every celebration because it’s the only treat where cute and quirky live in harmony. We’re all about cute and quirky at my house!
You Will Also Love The Recipes Below