Can you use adorable and Incredible Hulk in the same sentence? I say yes because these cupcakes are adorable. Don’t tell my grandsons I used the word adorable when describing anything to do with the Incredible Hulk. But, these Incredible Hulk Cupcakes are the bomb. Make sure to check out all my best cupcake recipes.
When it comes to superheroes, Incredible Hulk ranks right up there near the tip top. He’s one strong dude and worth celebrating.
These Incredible Hulk Cupcakes are perfect for a birthday party or if you are celebrating the latest Avengers movie. Let’s make some cupcakes!
Let’s Make Incredible Hulk Cupcakes!
Add in the several drops of the green gel food coloring and stir to combine.
Fill each cupcake well about 2/3 full.
Pour the Wilton green candy melts into a microwave-safe dish.
Heat in 30-second increments, stirring occasionally until melted.
Carefully spoon the melted chocolate into the Hulk fist section of the mold.
Place in the fridge to set about 20 minutes.
Gently squeeze the frosting from the bag and onto the top of the cupcake in a circular motion.
You can purchase everything you need from Amazon using my affiliate links below. There’s no extra cost for you and I’ll make a little coffee money. Just click the links below to make a purchase.
You May Also Like These Cupcakes
- My Favorite Cupcakes
- Chocolate Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Frosting
- Best Cupcake Recipes
- Adorable Thanksgiving Kids Table
The Incredible Hulk Cupcakes
These Incredible Hulk Cupcakes are so cute and delicious!
- 1 box of white cake mix, any brand
- 1 1/4 C. water
- 1/2 C. vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites
- Cupcake liners
- Green gel food coloring
- Purple gel food coloring
- White frosting, any brand
- 12 oz package of Wilton green candy melts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and place the cupcake liners into the muffin wells.
- Combine the cake mix, water, vegetable oil and egg whites mixing well.
- Add in several drops of the green gel food coloring and stir to combine.
- Fill each cupcake well about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick into the cupcakes around 18 minutes. If it comes out clean the cupcakes are done.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let cool.
- Pour the Wilton green candy melts into a microwave safe dish.
- Heat in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until melted.
- Carefully spoon the melted chocolate into the Hulk fist section of the mold.
- Place in the fridge to set about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and gently pop the fists out of the silicone mold. Repeat this process until you have 16 fists total.
- Add a few drops of purple food coloring to the white frosting and stir to combine.
- Attach the star frosting tip to the disposable piping bag and fill with purple frosting.
- Gently squeeze the frosting from the bag and onto the top of the cupcake in a circular motion.
- Place a Hulk fist on top.
- Repeat with all cupcakes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 193Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 1mgSodium 59mgCarbohydrates 28gFiber 0gSugar 18gProtein 1g
If you’re planning an Incredible Hulk party or a party featuring any of the other Marvel Superheroes, these cupcakes will be a huge hit. I love the silicon mold because it also features Iron Man and Captain America.