I enjoy baking cakes, but once I begin yearning for spring, I’m all about easy, chilled pies like this simple No Bake Kiwi Pistachio Pie. It’s perfect for St. Patricks’s Day or anytime you need a tasty pie with not a lot of work.
Kiwi is one of my favorite fruits. It may be small, but it packs a punch when it comes to flavor and health benefits. Kiwi Fruit is rich in vitamins, minerals, and omega 3 fatty acids. It’s a superfruit for sure. I like to eat them as a snack and when I want an easy dessert for a dinner party, this is definitely a favorite.
Let’s Make a No Bake Kiwi Pistachio Pie
This pie calls for a graham cracker crust. You can make your own or save time by buying a premade pie crust at your local grocery store.
Note: In order to provide photos and show you how I make this pie, I went with a premade pie crust. I accidentally grabbed the one that has two extra servings. That’s why the filling doesn’t quite reach the top of the pie. Oops. I also used mint leaves to garnish.
You can make your own crust by following the instructions below.
Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
In a small bowl stir together the crumbs and sugar. Add the butter, tossing until combined. Spread crumbs evenly in a 9″ pie plate. Press onto bottom and sides of pie plate. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm OR bake for 6-8 minutes at 375º F. Let cool completely before filling.
To make the pie, arrange kiwi slices to cover the bottom of the crust. I like to keep a few slices to use for garnishing right before serving.
In a mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese until creamy. Add milk and instant pistachio pudding. Beat on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Pour over the kiwi slices and chill for at least an hour.
To serve, garnish with dollops of whipped topping and kiwi slices. Store leftovers in the fridge.
- 1 graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 3 Kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 package Pistachio instant pudding (3.4 oz.)
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- Whipped topping, for garnish
- Arrange the kiwi slices to cover the pie crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat softened cream cheese until smooth. Add the milk and pudding mix and beat on medium speed until well combined. Spoon over kiwi slices and refrigerate for one hour.
- Garnish with dollops of whipped topping and kiwi slices before serving.
No Bake Kiwi Pistachio Pie is so simple to make and whenever I’m having the entire family over (16 of us) I always make two pies.
You May Also Like