No-Bake Strawberry Pie with Chocolate Drizzle is simply stunning and your guests will think you spent hours preparing this strawberry and chocolate concoction. You don’t have to tell them how easy it is to make.
When I saw the beautiful, plump strawberries at Food Lion, I knew I had to come up with a recipe worthy of those little jewels. After finding all the ingredients, I used my MVP card and was out the door and on the way home in no time.
This pie is so pretty! It deserves to be uploaded to Food Lion’s recipe portal.
It’s so simple to do and it’s not just for bloggers. You can upload your recipes, too. Don’t forget to take a photo of the finished product. Here’s how easy it is to upload:
- Sign in with your MVP card. If you don’t have one, create a new account – it’s free!
- Name your recipe, upload a photo of the finished product, add a description and list the ingredients.
- Add directions and click “next.”
- Review your recipe and then submit it at the bottom.
Uploading my recipe is quick and easy! I was thrilled when I checked back a few days later and there it was.
Speaking of easy, my No-Bake Strawberry Pie with Chocolate Drizzle has only eight ingredients, including a no-bake premade chocolate cookie crust.
Don’t pay a bit of attention to the photo below. I have no idea why I have two packages of cream cheese. You only need one (just like the recipe states).
No-Bake Strawberry Pie
Spoon cream cheese mixture into the chocolate crust. Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Top with fresh, hulled strawberries.
Brush strawberries with melted strawberry jam. I have used strawberry preserves in place of strawberry jam. It all comes down to what I have on hand in the fridge.
You can melt the jam in a bowl in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir before glazing the strawberries.
A drizzle of melted semi-sweet chocolate adds the finishing touch. Melt the semi-sweet chocolate chips in the microwave at 30-minute intervals. You can also use pre-made chocolate sauce if desired.
It kinda makes me feel like a celebrity when I tell friends that they can find my recipe on Food Lion’s website.
- 1 chocolate pie crust, pre-made
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1/4 cup strawberry jam OR preserves, melted
- 1 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Spread over chocolate crust and cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Arrange strawberries with the tip end up, on top of the cheesecake filling.
- Melt strawberry jam in the microwave for 30 seconds. Brush over strawberries.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals and drizzle over the top.
Amount Per Serving Calories 221Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 26mgSodium 92mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 4gSugar 21gProtein 3g