I’ve been on a pie kick lately. I’m a pie kind of girl and when I’m extremely busy and need a delicious dessert, pie is usually easier to make than a cake. Plus, who doesn’t love a good piece of pie? Strawberry Cheesecake Pie is not only pretty, but it’s tasty, too.
Whenever the entire family comes over, I always make two pies because one just won’t cut it. I served this one a few weeks ago alongside the Kiwi Pistachio Pie. They were both winners. We couldn’t decide which pie we liked the best.
When it comes to pie vs. cake, it’s a great debate. I like a good, moist cake and I’m happy to say that all of my cakes I bake are over-the-top moist. But if I had to choose between pie and cake, I’d go with pie just about every single time. Except – I forgot about cobblers. I’m crazy for cobbler, especially Pecan Pie Cobbler. Oh, and my mom’s blackberry cobbler. And peach cobbler. And they must have a big scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
OK – let’s get back to pies. I got a tad off course talking about my favorites. This Strawberry Cheesecake Pie is also a huge favorite and it’s so easy to make. Really, there’s only 3 steps and bam, you’re done.
You could also use other pie fillings to make this pie. Cherry would be amazing too.
Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Spoon 3/4 cup pie filling in a graham cracker crust.
Pour milk into a large bowl. Add Cheesecake instant pudding mixes and whisk for 2 minutes or until smooth and thick. Fold in whipped topping and spoon over the pie filling in the crust.
Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Top with remaining pie filling before serving. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry pie filling, divided
- 1 ready-made graham cracker crust
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 2 packages Cheesecake instant pudding (3.4 oz each)
- 1 (8 oz.) whipped topping
- Spoon 3/4 cup pie filling into crust.
- Pour milk in a large bowl. Add the pudding mixes and whisk for 2 minutes or until smooth and thickened. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon pudding mixture over the pie filling in the crust.
- Refrigerate for one hour or overnight.
- Top with remaining pie filling before serving.
Amount Per Serving Calories 432Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 37mgSodium 476mgCarbohydrates 50gFiber 2gSugar 23gProtein 8g
You May Also Like