Grilled Marinated Pork Chops was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone.
It’s grilling season and there’s nothing better than center-cut bone-in pork chops cooked on the grill. It doesn’t take long to grill pork chops and the marinade is quick and easy to make.
Since the 4th of July is right around the corner, I’m all about patriotic decor, grilling, and remembering all the men and women that served so that we could enjoy freedom.
To remember my family members who served and to honor our troops today, I make sure and display the American Flag on special holidays, including Memorial Day and the 4th of July. Did you know there’s a right (and wrong) way to properly display the flag?
Properly Display the American Flag
You can get all the details on how to properly display the flag by reading this post!
Other Ways I Support Our Troops
I was thrilled to learn that Coca-Cola™ has partnered with the USO to provide care packages from home to soldiers overseas.
The USO (United Service Organizations Inc) helps America’s military service members by keeping them connected to their family and country, while they are serving our nation.
You can also join Coca-Cola by donating to send care packages to military soldiers overseas. It’s quick and easy and I love being able to do my part in supporting our troops.
Ingredients For Marinated Grilled Pork Chops (full recipe is down below!)
- bone-in center-cup pork chops
- vegetable oil
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- chili powder
- salt and pepper
How to Make Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
Mix together honey, vegetable oil, cumin, apple cider vinegar, and chili powder.
Sprinkle the pork chops with salt and pepper. Place in a zip-lock bag and add the marinade. Let rest on the kitchen counter for 30 minutes.
Preheat the grill to medium-high and cook the pork chops for 4-5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until the thickest piece registers 145°F on an instant-read thermometer.
Tips for Tender, Juicy, Marinaded Grilled Pork Chops
- Use bone-in center-cut pork chops.
- Thicker is better when it comes to grilling pork chops.
- Don’t overcook the pork chops.
- The vinegar in the marinade helps tenderize the chops.
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the grill to medium high.
- In a small bowl, mix the honey, vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, chili powder and cumin.
- Sprinkle pork chops on both sides with salt and pepper. Place the pork chops in a resealable bag. Add the honey mixture.
- Let rest on the kitchen counter for 30 minutes.
- Grill pork chops for 4-5 minutes. Flip and grill for 3-4 more minutes or until the thickest piece registers 145°F on an instant-read thermometer.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 414Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 13gCholesterol 132mgSodium 150mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 0gSugar 12gProtein 40g
You May Also Like These Recipes (Just click the link to get the recipe!)
- Grilled Eggplant With Marinated Feta
- Slow Cooker Heart Healthy Turkey Chili
- Grilled Blackberry Glazed Ribs
- Ginger and Sweet Tea Infused Grilled Ribs
This recipe was originally published in June 2017 and updated (old, outdated links removed, etc.) on June 24, 2021.