Tropical Yogurt Parfait is the easiest dessert (or snack) you’ll ever make. This easy parfait combines all my favorite flavors.
Warmer weather calls for cool treats and that’s exactly what I had in mind when I stumbled upon Liberté® Méditerranée yogurt while shopping at Publix. There were so many flavors that I had a difficult time choosing, so I bought one of each!
Yogurt for breakfast is a no-brainer during the spring and summer months, but sometimes I like to play with my food and give it a little bit of sass! You do know that southern women and sass go hand in hand, right?
Because I’m coco for coconut AND the feeling of being in a tropical paradise, I created a Tropical Yogurt Parfait. Take a bite, close your eyes and you’ll hear waves crashing, smell the salt-infused air and feel the sand beneath your toes. Almost.
I was feeling a little lazy so I bought a freshly cut pineapple at Publix to use in my parfaits. Then I rushed home to work a little tropical magic.
Easy Tropical Yogurt Parfait
In a small bowl, whisk together the Liberté coconut yogurt and whipped cream. To layer, add crumbled chocolate peanut butter graham crackers in the bottom of a pretty little glass.
Add a layer of yogurt/whipped cream mixture. Add a layer of pineapple and repeat the process. Sprinkle granola on top.
A pink flamingo and a tiny tropical umbrella add just the right amount of tropical flair.
You May Also Like These Easy Dessert Recipes
- Apple Pie Parfait With Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- White Chocolate & Oreo Cookies Parfait
- Tiramisu Parfaits
- Chocolate & Strawberry Cheesecake Parfaits
- Pineapple Pudding (even better than banana pudding)
- Coconut Liberté® Méditerranée Yogurt - (1 for each parfait)
- Fresh pineapple, cubed
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Granola (I buy low-fat)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Graham Crackers
- Mix yogurt & whipped cream until blended.
- Crumble enough peanut butter & chocolate graham crackers to cover the bottom of a small glass or parfait dish.
- Layer crumbled graham crackers, 1/2 of yogurt mixture, & pineapple cubes. Repeat.
- Top with granola.
This parfait is easy to make and it tastes so good!