I created the best dessert this past Sunday! It only took a few minutes to put together and I’ve got to tell you all about it! But first, let me back up a bit . . .
Sundays are always reserved for family dinners. This is the day when the entire family comes over for lunch (we call it Sunday Dinner here in the south).
There are 16 of us now, including kids, in-laws, grandkids.
Whew, 16 is a crowd! And I cook for the entire bunch.
While we eat, we catch up on each other’s week, talk over each other, interrupt each other with wild bursts of laughter, and enjoy each other’s company.
As soon as the family comes rushing in for Sunday dinner, the first question is always, “What’s for dessert?”
Sometimes I don’t have a whole lot of time to spend thinking about, planning, or making Sunday desserts.
That’s why I created a Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait. It only takes a few minutes.
Ingredients You’ll Need For Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
- 1 Sara Lee® French Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 bottle Hershey’s® Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
How To Make A Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait
Let the Sara Lee® frozen pie thaw just a tad – about 5 minutes.
Use a cookie scoop to layer the pie into small mason jars. Make sure you go all the way down and include the crust with each scoop. I’m all about that crust!
Place a scoop of cheesecake, add whipped topping, and a drizzle of chocolate sauce.
Keep layering until the jar is full. Top with whipped topping.
Add a big, fat juicy strawberry to the side of the jar by slicing a small indention in the side of the strawberry. It adds color and lets your guest know that they are about to enter strawberry heaven!
Right before serving, add another drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate sauce.
- 1 Sara Lee® French Style Strawberry Cheesecake
- 1 bottle Hershey's® Chocolate Syrup
- Whipped Cream
- Let the Sara Lee Strawberry Cheesecake thaw for about 5 minutes.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out rounded scoops of cheesecake and place in small mason jars. Make sure you include the crust.
- Drizzle a layer of Hershey's chocolate syrup and a scoop of whipped cream.
- Continue layering until mason jars are full.
- Top with additional whipped cream and drizzle with Hershey's syrup.
Amount Per Serving Calories 101Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 12mgSodium 68mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 0gSugar 11gProtein 1g
My Chocolate Strawberry Cheesecake Parfait is always a bit hit! The next time you need a delicious, easy dessert, you’ll want to make this – I promise. Get more great dessert ideas from Sara Lee® and Hershey’s®.
You May Also Like These Delicious Recipes
- Lime Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits
- Tropical Yogurt Parfait
- Apple Pie Parfait With Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- White Chocolate OREO Cookies Parfait
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
Originally Posted September 2015, Updated August 2021