If you love Tiramisu, you’ll love Easy Tiramisu Parfaits. This is definitely my take on Tiramisu. When I created this recipe, I couldn’t find ladyfingers in my small town grocery store so I replaced them with Milano Dulce de Leche cookies.
My recipe ideas for Tiramisu Parfaits changed about five times during the creation of this layered dessert. I couldn’t find any mascarpone in my small town. I’m not even going there.
Then I couldn’t find ladyfingers, which is a given in Tiramisu. Even with all of those hiccups, these Easy Tiramisu Parfaits are so delicious.
Since Tiramisu means Pick Me Up, I decided to pick mine up a little more by adding Dulce De Leche Milano Cookies in place of the ladyfingers. I know Dulce De Leche is more of an Argentinian thing, but trust me, these parfaits are amazing.
The Milano cookies add a new dimension to my Easy Tiramisu Parfaits and a whole lot of flavor. Move over, Michelangelo, I’ve created a masterpiece! These Easy Tiramisu Parfaits are pure decadence.
There’s just something about presenting individual desserts that always garners excitement among my guests. Maybe it’s the thought that they get to have the whole thing all to themselves.
Ingredients For Easy Tiramisu Parfait
- strong coffee
- instant vanilla pudding mix (5.1 oz.)
- cream cheese
- whipped topping
- Milano Dulce de Leche cookies
- chocolate shavings or cocoa powder, optional garnish
How To Make Chocolate Shavings For Tiramisu Parfaits
To make chocolate shavings, place a candy bar in the freezer for one minute.
Use a vegetable peeler to shave the chocolate down the side.
Repeat until you have enough shavings to top the parfaits.
Top with a Milano Cookie and chocolate shavings before serving. My family loves these parfaits!
- 1/2 cup strong coffee
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix (5.1 oz.)
- 3 cups milk
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1 package Milano Dulce de Leche cookies
- Garnish with chocolate shavings or cocoa powder
- Combine vanilla pudding mix and milk following directions on the package. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the vanilla pudding mixture to the cream cheese, a little at a time, until well blended.
- Break Milano cookies in halves and do a quick dunk in the coffee.
- Layer cookies, pudding, and whipped topping in individual parfait glasses twice.
- Refrigerate for 2-4 hours (or overnight).
- Just before serving, top with a Milano cookie, chocolate shavings, and/or cocoa powder.
Amount Per Serving Calories 351Total Fat 21gSaturated Fat 13gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 49mgSodium 448mgCarbohydrates 34gFiber 0gSugar 24gProtein 8g
You May Also Like
- Mexican Lava Brownies With Dulce de Leche Ice Cream
- Lime Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits
- Tropical Yogurt Parfait
- Easy No-Bake Milano Chocolate Eclair Dessert
- Apple Pie Parfait With Cinnamon Whipped Cream