Thanks to Paisley Farm Foods for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.
Bean Salad Taco Dip is hands down, my new favorite dip. This layered dip is creamy, packed with flavor, and requires no baking. What more could you want from a dip? It’s a winner!
Bean Salad Taco Dip is perfect for Taco Tuesdays, game night, or anytime you need to whip up a quick appetizer. I can see why this recipe is number one on the Paisley Farm Foods website. One bite and you’ll know why it’s so popular.
The original Paisley Farm layered dip recipe is amazing, but I decided to put my twist on things by adding cream cheese to the sour cream layer and sprinkling black olives on top because I’m in love with black olives.
Ingredients for Bean Salad Taco Dip
For my version of this simple recipe, you will need:
- Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad
- Taco Seasoning Mix
- Hot Sauce (just a little)
- Sour Cream
- Cream Cheese
- Mexican Cheese
- Green Onions
- Black Olives
- Tortilla Chips (for dipping!)
Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad
I love that this taco dip calls for Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad instead of the traditional canned refried beans you’ll find in most layered taco dips. Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad is flavorful, simple to serve and you can eat the bean salad straight out of the jar if you’d like.
For this recipe, the bean salad is mashed (I use my trusty old potato masher) with taco seasoning and hot sauce until it resembles refried beans.
How to Layer My Version of Bean Salad Taco Dip
Drain and rinse the five bean salad before mashing and combining with the taco seasoning mix and hot sauce. Remember, you want to mash the bean salad to the consistency of refried beans.
I like to use a round glass pie plate to showcase this layered dip. You can also use a shallow bowl.
The bottom layer is the mashed bean salad/taco seasoning/hot sauce. Spoon the bean salad mixture into the pie plate. The next layer is a mixture of sour cream, softened cream cheese, and avocados.
Helpful Hint: I use my stand mixer to beat the cream cheese so that it’s light and fluffy. Turn the mixer to low and add the sour cream and mashed avocados until combined. Spread this mixture over the bean salad layer.
Top with shredded Mexican cheese.
Add the diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and sliced black olives. Serve with tortilla chips.
Make Your Own Version of Paisley Farm Bean Salad Taco Dip
The beauty of this dip is that you can put your own spin on things. If you don’t like a topping, leave it out and add what you love. Don’t like avocados? Leave them out of the second layer.
You don’t want to skip the bottom layer. The drained and mashed Paisley Farm bean salad combined with the taco seasoning mix and hot sauce is a game-changer. Trust me, you’ll love it as much as I do.
We’d love to see your version of Paisley Farm Bean Salad Taco Dip! When you make this taco dip, share a photo on social media, and use #PaisleyFarm or tag @PaisleyFarmFoods so we can see your creations.
Where to Buy Paisley Farm Bean Salad
You can find Paisley Farm Bean Salad at the following locations:
- Sam’s Club
- Fred Meyer
- Fry’s Food Stores
- QFC (Quality Food Centers)
- Smith’s Food and Drug Stores
You May Also Like These Recipes
- Salsa Verde Chicken Casserole
- Jalapeno Fries
- Sweet & Spicy Grilled Salmon Bruschetta
- Best Coconut Cake
- Pecan Praline Cheesecake
- 1 (24 oz.) jar Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad, drained and rinsed
- 1 (2.5 oz.) taco seasoning packet
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 avocados, mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- Sliced black olives, optional
- Mash together drained Paisley Farm Five Bean Salad, taco seasoning, and hot sauce, until they resemble the texture of refried beans. Place in the bottom of a pie pan or shallow bowl.
- With a mixer on medium, beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Mash avocados. Stir avocados and sour cream into the cream cheese mixture. Top the bean layer with the avocado mixture.
- Garnish with shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, chopped green onions, and black olives.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Amount Per Serving Calories 255Total Fat 19gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 33mgSodium 266mgCarbohydrates 16gFiber 4gSugar 9gProtein 8g