Are you a big fan of car racing? If so, you’re going to love these party tips and my Peach Chipotle Grilled Ribs!
Peach Chipotle Grilled Ribs On A Charcoal Grill
To get the grill heated up, arrange 30-40 charcoal briquettes in a pyramid. Light the briquettes with a long match or a grill lighter.
Helpful Hint: I always use charcoal that doesn’t require lighter fluid.
Spread the briquettes out once they are mostly covered with a gray ash.
Place the rack of ribs bone side down, close the grill cover, and grill for one hour. Turn ribs and grill for another hour.
Ten minutes before removing the ribs from the grill, brush with 1/2 cup of the peach chipotle sauce. Serve the remaining sauce alongside the ribs.
Helpful Hint: Ribs are done at 180-190° F when checked with an instant-read thermometer.
See how easy it is!
How To Make Peach Chipotle Sauce
To make the peach chipotle sauce, place peeled and sliced peaches into a blender. Cover and process until smooth.
In a saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add diced onions and cook, stirring, until translucent.
Add the brown sugar, chipotle peppers, vinegar, and pureed peaches. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low. Simmer until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
You’ll definitely want to make my Peach Chipotle Grilled Ribs this summer. The fresh peaches combined with the touch of spice from the chipotle peppers create an incredibly delicious sauce.
Race Day Party Tips
If you’re a racing fan, I’m sure you have the dates of the upcoming races circled in red on your calendar.
When I’m planning a racing party, I always go with a red table cover and decorate it with black and white, including lots of checkered flags.
For easy appetizers, I skewer cubes of cheese and cherry tomatoes with a checkered flag-topped toothpick.
Encourage guests to wear the colors of their favorite driver.
If you have kids at the party, play games such as pin the tire on the race car.
You Will Also Love These Recipes Below!
- 2 racks Smithfield Extra Tender Pork Back Ribs
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
Peach Chipotle Sauce
- 4 medium peaches, peeled and sliced
- 2 chipotle peppers in Adobe sauce, diced
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Mix the dry rub ingredients together and rub on each side of the ribs 30 minutes before grilling.
- Place peach slices in a blender. Cover and process until smooth.
- Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and cook, stirring, until translucent. Add chipotle peppers, brown sugar, vinegar and pureed peaches. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
Amount Per Serving Calories 304Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 7gCholesterol 33mgSodium 404mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 4gSugar 33gProtein 12g
Keep your party simple, keep it fun, and be sure to serve my Peach Chipotle Grilled Ribs as the main event. You’ve got this!