This shop, Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Spread, has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HolidayPartyPlanning #CBias #CollectiveBias #UncommonlyGood
How many holiday parties are you hosting during this holly, jolly season? I’m getting ready to host a party for 50 girlfriends. It’s an annual party filled with food, fun, friends and lots of laughter and holiday cheer.
I’ve always been a bit of a perfectionist and there was a time when I would work way too hard when it came to throwing a party. The day after would find me wrapped up on the sofa with a soft blanket and a good book to help me recuperate.
Those days are long gone! I now know how to work smarter and not harder. Why throw a party you can’t enjoy because you’re too tired?
The planning stages of a party can be downright daunting. I’ll admit I’ve had a brain freeze or two in the midst of planning my menu.
Because I’ll be hosting so many holiday gatherings, Sam’s Club is my go-to for all my party supplies. I buy my favorite crackers, Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers, Keebler® Club® Crackers, and Keebler® Entertainment Crackers Collection in bulk and recreate the easy recipes from the Keebler® Party Planner Live App.
This app is such a time saver and has so many great party ideas. I get recipes and shopping lists, mood boards, party music playlists, and online digital invitations. After one purchase of any package of my favorite Keebler® crackers, I can unlock a session with a live party planner. The best part? You can, too!
There are so many delicious and easy recipes on the Keebler® Party Planner App. Let’s recreate the Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Spread.
Sun-Dried Tomato and Goat Cheese Spread
In a bowl, combine sun-dried tomatoes, chévre (goat cheese), reduced-fat cream cheese, chopped fresh basil, fresh chives, minced garlic, grated lemon peel and 1/4 teaspoon of salt. Mix well, cover and refrigerate for two hours to blend flavors.
Spread on Keebler® Town House Toppers. Top with grape tomato pieces.
Here’s a photo of the recipe from the Keebler® Party Planner Live App on my phone!
This recipe is quick, easy and delicious. It’s a really big hit with my family and will be the star of my next holiday party.
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes (not oil-packed)
- 4 ounces chévre (goat cheese)
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 40 Keebler® Town House Toppers® Original crackers
- 10 grape tomatoes, quartered
- Chopped fresh chives
- In a small bowl, pour enough boiling water over dried tomatoes to cover. Let stand for 10 minutes. Drain tomatoes and finely chop.
- In a small bowl, stir together sun-dried tomatoes, chévre, cream cheese, basil, 1 tablespoon chives, garlic, lemon peel and pepper. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Spread on Keebler® Town House Toppers® Original Crackers. Top with grape tomato pieces and sprinkle with additional chives.
I’m finding so many recipes I want to try for my next party.
How many parties are you hosting this holiday season? Be sure and download the Keebler® Party Planner Live App for all your party planning needs. It’s convenient and is my new BFF when planning my holiday parties.