Whenever we have a holiday get together, I know I have to make pecan pies, pecan pie cobbler or toffee pecan pie squares.
The pecan pie cobbler video went viral on Facebook and was seen by 8 million people in the first 8 hours. It’s now reached over 60 million and still going strong. It is amazingly delicious, but these toffee pecan pie squares are delicious as well. Plus, they are super easy to make.
For even more pecan recipes, check out my Best Recipes Featuring Pecans.
The 12 Days of Christmas series has flown by! It seems like just yesterday that we were gearing up for our blog hop and today we are on day 11!
Welcome to Day 11 of the Fourth Annual 12 Days of Christmas Series!
We have teamed up with 50 plus bloggers to bring you oodles of DIY Ideas and Recipes to make your holiday season merrier. There are 12 different posts in the series and we have spread them out over a four week period with three posts per week. Now is the time to subscribe!
GO HERE for the complete list of Dates and Topics plus a collection of most popular holiday ideas including ornaments, games, recipes and more from all 50 plus talented bloggers!
It’s Day 11 and we have been in the kitchen making something sweet to share!
Toffee Pecan Pie Squares
Combine flour and sugar. Cut in softened butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish. Bake at 350º for 15 minutes.
In a large bowl, beat eggs, milk, vanilla, and salt until smooth. Stir in pecans and toffee bits.
Spread evenly over baked crust.
Bake 25 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool and then chill in the fridge. Cut into squares to serve.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 package (8 ounces) Heath milk chocolate toffee bits
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat the milk, egg, vanilla and salt until smooth. Stir in pecans and toffee bits. Spread evenly over baked crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cover and chill in the fridge. Cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator.
Amount Per Serving Calories 187Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 35mgSodium 86mgCarbohydrates 14gFiber 1gSugar 4gProtein 2g
You May Also Like