Easy Vanilla Fudge is a simple recipe that is rich and decadent and requires only two ingredients. This easy recipe is a quick and delicious treat that anyone can make. You could also call this Vanilla White Chocolate Fudge.
Vanilla Fudge is the perfect recipe for the holiday season or any special occasion. It takes only a couple of minutes to throw together, which makes it great for making a quick dessert ahead of time. This fudge does take about 4 hours to harden so keep that in mind.
This favorite fudge recipe is perfect for those who love the taste of fudge but don’t have the time or patience to make it the traditional way.
With just a few simple steps, you can have a batch of creamy, melt-in-your-mouth fudge that is sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
List Of Simple Ingredients You’ll Need To Make Easy Vanilla Fudge
- Sweetened Condensed Milk
- White Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
That’s it! This is a great way to make fudge. It’s so easy to make this two-ingredient fudge recipe. The result is a smooth and creamy fudge that is perfect for sharing with friends and family or enjoying as a special treat for yourself.
The best part is you can make this ahead of time for that holiday party or family gathering. The hardest part is not eating it before the party.
- 8×8 Baking Pan
- Parchment Paper
- Medium Microwave-safe Bowl
Steps For Making This Easy Fudge Recipe – You’ll find the full printable recipe card at the end of this post.
Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
Place the chocolate chips in a medium mixing bowl and microwave on high for a minute, then stir. They won’t be fully melted, but that’s fine.
Add the sweetened condensed milk to the bowl with the chocolate chips and microwave for another minute or until the chocolate chips have a smooth and creamy texture when stirred.
Stir well to combine all ingredients. Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread even, tapping the pan on the counter in order to have a smooth top.
Place the fudge in the fridge for 4 hours or until set. Using a sharp knife, slice the fudge into 1-inch pieces and enjoy!
Helpful Tips For Making 2-Ingredient Vanilla Fudge
- Be careful to not overcook the chocolate chips. They will get thick, lumpy, and very dull-looking. which isn’t the best for fudge and appearances. Pause and check the mixture every 30 seconds while in the microwave, just in case.
- The best thing about this fudge is that you can choose any flavor of chocolate chips to mix up the flavor of the fudge. If you want peanut butter fudge, use peanut butter chips. Use dark chocolate chips if you like a bitter chocolate flavor.
- Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk works best in this recipe. Make sure you don’t use evaporated milk!
- Use a 16-ounce can of frosting (vanilla) in place of the sweetened condensed milk, if you need another option in its place.
- Make sure you use parchment paper. to line the baking pan. Don’t just use nonstick spray on your pan as it doesn’t work. I know this because I did it and it was so tough to get the fudge out. Parchment paper is the only way to go.
How To Store Vanilla Fudge
- Store leftover fudge in an airtight container at room temperature for one week.
- To extend the shelf life, store the fudge in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- If you want to freeze the fudge, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and then place it in an airtight container or freezer bag. It can be stored in the freezer for up to three months.
- When thawing frozen fudge, allow it to come to room temperature before unwrapping it to prevent condensation from forming on the surface of the fudge.
- Cut the fudge into small squares or rectangles for easy serving.
- Serve the fudge on a platter or in a decorative bowl.
- For a special touch, sprinkle the fudge with powdered sugar or cocoa powder before serving.
- Pair the fudge with a cup of coffee or tea for a sweet treat.
- If you’re feeling adventurous, serve the fudge with ice cream.
Variations of Vanilla Fudge
One way to add some extra texture and flavor to vanilla fudge is by adding nuts. Chopped nuts can be mixed into the fudge mixture before it sets, or they can be sprinkled on top of the fudge once it has been poured into the pan.
Some popular nut options for vanilla fudge include:
When adding nuts to fudge, it’s important to make sure they are evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
This can be achieved by stirring the nuts into the fudge mixture or by pressing them into the top of the fudge once it has been poured into the pan.
Another way to add some variety to vanilla fudge is by adding sprinkles to the top. If you’re having a themed party, sprinkles can tie into the color scheme.
After the fudge is poured into the baking pan and the top of the fudge is smoothed out, add sprinkles and let cool.
You’ll Also Love These Delicious Fudge Recipes! These are all great recipes!
- Red, White & Blue Fudge
- Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- German Chocolate Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Fudge
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 12-oz bag white chocolate chips
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a medium mixing bowl and microwave on high for a minute, then stir. They won’t be fully melted, but that’s fine.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk to the bowl with the white chocolate chips and microwave for another minute or until the chocolate chips are smooth when stirred.
- Stir well to combine all ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pan and spread evenly, tapping the pan on the counter to flatten.
- Place in the fridge for 4 hours or until set.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the fudge into 1-inch pieces and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 222Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 16mgSodium 62mgCarbohydrates 31gFiber 0gSugar 31gProtein 4g