No-Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Tart features a crunchy, buttery crust filled with a velvety white chocolate ganache and adorned with juicy blueberries.
The beauty of this dessert lies in its simplicity: it’s easy to prepare, requires only a handful of ingredients, and can be assembled in advance to save time and reduce stress.
No-Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Tart dessert offers a mix of flavors and textures that will surely impress your guests, with the added bonus of not having to spend endless hours in the kitchen.
Follow the simple steps provided, and you’ll be well on your way to creating a stunning and delectable dessert that will leave your friends and family asking for more.
Ingredients At A Glance (Complete Printable Recipe Card Down Below)
- Graham Cracker crumbs (12 full sheets)
- Granulated Sugar
- Unsalted Butter (melted)
- Premium White Chocolate Chips (or chopped White Chocolate)
- Heavy Cream
- Unsalted Butter
- Fresh Blueberries
- Mint Leaves (optional garnish)
Step By Step Instructions For No-Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Tart
To make the crust:
Pulse the graham crackers in a food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, you can add the crackers to a plastic bag. Seal and crush with a rolling pin.
Pulse until you have fine crumbs.
Stir together the Graham Cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter, and mix until all the crumbs are moist.
Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an un-greased 9-inch fluted tart pan with a removable base. A spoon and measuring cup work well. Place in the freezer to set while making the filling.
Place the white chocolate chips, cream, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 20-second increments, stirring after each time, until melted. Stir until smooth. This should only take a minute or two.
Place the fresh berries inside the chilled crust, forming a single layer on the bottom.
Pour the white chocolate mixture over the blueberry layer, and smooth.
Refrigerate for three hours, or overnight, until firm.
Once the tart filling is set, decorate as desired.
Slice, and enjoy!
When it comes to serving No-Bake White Chocolate Blueberry Tart, there are a few different ways to make your presentation as stunning as the taste of the dessert. Here are some ideas to elevate your dish:
- Garnishes: Give your tart an elegant touch by adding a few simple garnishes on top. Some ideas include:
- Fresh blueberries
- A sprig of mint
- Lemon or orange zest
- Accompaniments: Enhance the flavors and texture of your tart by pairing it with some complementary side elements. Here are a few options:
- Whipped cream – Add a dollop of homemade whipped cream to cut through the richness of the white chocolate and provide a contrasting lightness.
- Vanilla ice cream – A classic choice, ice cream complements the tart’s fruitiness and provides a cool contrast to its creaminess.
- Lemon or orange sorbet – A citrusy sorbet adds a refreshing tang to balance out the sweetness of the tart.
Use plastic wrap or aluminum foil to cover the tart. This helps prevent any air exposure that may cause the tart to dry out or absorb unwanted odors from other food.
Place the tart in the fridge. Storing the tart in the fridge is crucial as it contains perishable ingredients.
You’ll Also Love These Recipes!
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Grandma’s Apple Tarts
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- Almond Sugar Cookie Tart
- Blueberry Hand Pies
- Blueberry Yum Yum
- • 2 cups Graham Cracker crumbs (12 full sheets)
- • 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- • 6-7 tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- • 2 1/2 cups premium White Chocolate Chips (or chopped White Chocolate)
- • 2/3 cup heavy cream
- • 5 tablespoons unsalted butter
- • 2 cups fresh blueberries (plus more to garnish)
- In a food processor, pulse the Graham Crackers, or crush them in a sealed plastic bag until fine crumbs.
- Stir together the Graham Cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter, and mix until all the crumbs are moist.
- Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an un-greased 9-inch fluted tart pan with a removable bottom. A spoon and measuring cup work well. Place in the freezer to set.
- Place the white chocolate chips, cream, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 20-second intervals, stirring after each time, until melted. Stir until smooth. This should only take a minute or two.
- Place the blueberries inside the chilled crust, forming a single layer on the bottom.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture over the blueberry layer, and smooth. Refrigerate about 3 hours, or overnight, until firm.
- When the tart filling is set, decorate as desired. This tart is decorated with fresh blueberries and mint leaves. Slice, and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 639Total Fat 44gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 79mgSodium 152mgCarbohydrates 60gFiber 2gSugar 47gProtein 6g