Blueberry Cheesecake Bars are so good! A graham cracker crust is topped with blueberry preserves, fresh blueberries, and a cream cheese mixture. This is the perfect summertime dessert.
My family is crazy about blueberry desserts! My old-fashioned Blueberry Yum Yum dessert is another family favorite! If a dessert has blueberries in it my family is all over it.
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars is an easy-to-make dessert that has a layer of fresh blueberries in the middle.
Ingredients For Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- graham cracker crumbs
- cream cheese (at room temperature)
- granulated sugar
- large eggs
- vanilla extract
- blueberry preserves
- fresh blueberries
Tips For Making Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
I usually have a box of graham cracker crumbs in my pantry because it’s so much easier than crushing whole graham crackers. I’m always looking for shortcuts to save time in the kitchen.
I use Smucker’s Blueberry Preserves in this recipe but any brand should work just fine. Before spreading on the graham cracker crust, I empty the preserves into a bowl and stir to soften it up a little. Then, drop dollops of preserves evenly over the graham cracker crust.
Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature before blending with the sugar, eggs, and vanilla. It only takes about an hour for cream cheese to soften to room temperature. Never leave the cream cheese out over two hours before using.
I like to make these bars the night before I plan on serving them.
Steps for Making Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Preheat the oven to 350º F. Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press evenly and firmly into a 13×9 baking pan.
Beat cream cheese until smooth, Add the sugar, eggs, and vanilla, beating until well blended. Set aside.
Stir the blueberry preserves and drop evenly over the graham cracker crust.
Sprinkle the fresh blueberries over the preserves.
Top with the cream cheese mixture.
Bake for 30 minutes or until set and slightly puffed.
Cool completely on a wire rack. Chill before serving.
Store leftover Blueberry Cheesecake Bars in the fridge for 3-4 days.
Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
Fresh blueberries and a delicious cream cheese filling help make Blueberry Cheesecake Bars the perfect summertime dessert.
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 jar (18 oz.) blueberry preserves
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix together the melted butter and graham cracker crumbs. Press evenly onto the bottom of a 13x9 baking pan.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until well combined. Set aside.
- Empty the jar of preserves into a medium-sized bowl. Stir the preserves until softened, With a Tablespoon, spoon the preserves evenly over the crust. Sprinkle with blueberries. Top with the cream cheese mixture. Bake for 30 minutes or until set and slightly puffed.
- Cool completely in pans. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator until chilled. Cut into bars to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 93Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 23mgSodium 62mgCarbohydrates 13gFiber 0gSugar 9gProtein 1g
You May Also Like These Delicious Recipes
- Blueberry Crunch Dump Cake
- Red, White & Blueberry No-Churn Ice Cream
- Red, White & Blue Trifle
- Lemon Blueberry Cinnamon Roll Bake
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
- Cheese Ring Appetizer With Strawberry Preserves