Two-Ingredient White Chocolate Funfetti Fudge is rich, creamy, and perfect for dessert, potlucks, or whenever you crave a sweet satisfying snack.
This no-fail fudge recipe will be the star of my holiday table because I’ll use red and green sugar sprinkles on top instead of the sprinkles that come with the Funfettti frosting.
Whenever I create a new fudge recipe, I try it out on my grandkids. They unanimously agreed that this one is definitely a keeper.
Ingredients You’ll Need To Make White Chocolate Funfetti Fudge (you can find the full printable recipe card at the end of this post.)
- Funfetti Vanilla Frosting (15.6 oz. can)
- White Chocolate Morsels (12 oz. package)
How To Store Two-Ingredient White Chocolate Fudge
Once the fudge hardens in the refrigerator, you can store this in an air-tight container on the countertop for up to four weeks. However, I like it cold so I store this fudge in the refrigerator.
You can also freeze this fudge in an airtight freezer container for up to four months.
Tips For Making White Chocolate Funfettti Fudge
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Spray the foil lightly. Once the fudge has hardened, just lift up the foil out of the baking pan before cutting it into squares.
- Melt the white chocolate chips (morsels) in the microwave in a microwave-safe bowl on high power for 40 seconds. Stir and repeat. Stir until all smooth.
- Add the entire can of frosting to the melted white chocolate and stir gently until well combined.
- Spread the fudge mixture into the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with the funfetti sprinkles that came with the frosting. Lightly press the sprinkles into the fudge. Cover and place in the refrigerator until hardened – at least 35-40 minutes.
- I usually make this fudge the day before and place it in the fridge overnight.
- When ready to serve, cut the fudge into squares. I cut these into 16 squares. You can cut the squares a tad smaller than this if you prefer. I wouldn’t go any larger because fudge is very rich.
You can click on my Easy German Chocolate Fudge Recipe link (so good) to see even more ideas on two-ingredient fudge combinations.
Click the links below for more delicious recipes!
- White Peppermint Funfetti Cake Balls (so, so good!)
- Chocolate Fudge Pecan Pie
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge (We call it fast fudge!)
White Chocolate Funfetti Fudge
Two-Ingredient White Chocolate Funfetti Fudge is rich, creamy and so easy to make!
- 1 (12 oz.) bag white chocolate morsels
- 1 (15.6 oz.) can vanilla funfetti frosting
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with foil. Spray the foil lightly with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave on high power for 40 seconds. Stir and repeat. Stir until creamy and smooth.
- Add the entire can of frosting to the melted white chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Spread the fudge mixture evenly into the prepared pan. Open the Funfetti sprinkles that came with the frosting and sprinkle evenly over the fudge. Lightly press into the fudge.
- Refrigerate for 35-40 minutes or until set. Lift the foil out of the pan before cutting the fudge into small squares. Refrigerate leftovers or store them in a cool, dry place in an airtight container.