Lime Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits have layers of graham cracker crumbs, and a lime-infused cheesecake pudding/whipped topping mixture. These easy, no-bake parfaits are served in cute little jars and topped with lime wedges.
It’s hot, hot, hot here in South Carolina. Whenever I’m craving a dessert (usually on the weekends) but don’t want to turn on the oven, I make these little parfaits. They are perfect during the summertime or any time of the year.
I’ll tell you all about these little jars I collect later on, but first, let’s talk about how easy these parfaits are to make.
Ingredients for Lime Cheesecake Pudding Parfaits
- Sugar-free Instant Cheesecake Pudding Mix
- Milk (I use 2%)
- Frozen Whipped Topping (lite)
- Lime Zest
- Fresh Lime Juice
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Lime Slices (optional)
Note: I use sugar-free pudding and lite whipped topping to make this dessert even lighter. Feel free to use regular pudding mix and whipped topping.
This has to be the easiest dessert ever. Whisk together the pudding mix and milk until slightly thickened. Fold in two cups of whipped topping, lime zest, and juice.
Add graham cracker crumbs to 8 jars. Top the graham cracker crumbs with half the pudding mixture evenly among the jars.
Top with remaining crumbs and pudding mixture. Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.
Before serving, I like to add the remaining whipped topping to a pastry bag fitted with a star tip and pipe on top of parfaits. I then garnish with lime slices. This step is completely optional.
Jars for Lime Cheesecake Parfait
These little jars (or pots) are the perfect size for parfaits. You may have guessed what they contained before I washed them and removed the labels. My husband always asks why I save these pots. Here’s why!
These are Oui Yogurt pots and this IS NOT a sponsored post. Oui just happens to be my favorite yogurt and it’s made by Yoplait. The key lime is amazing. Peach comes in at a close second. Blueberry is nice too. I love them all!
You can find this yogurt at your local grocery store and they are often on sale. Of course, you can use any small jars but these are my favorite. And, you get to eat the delicious yogurt. It’s a win, win!
Helpful Hint: Sometimes the labels are a little tricky to remove, especially the glue they leave behind. Soak the jars in warm sudsy water for a few minutes. Remove the labels.
If the glue remains behind, mix equal parts baking soda and cooking oil to make a paste. Apply the paste over the glue and let sit for 20-30 minutes. Wash well in hot, soapy water.
You May Also Like These Recipes
- Easy Lemon Icebox Pie
- Strawberry Cheesecake Pie
- Lemon Blossoms
- Meyer Lemon Meringue Tart (Beautiful and Delicious)
- Key Lime Loaf
- Watermelon Coolers
- Peaches and Cream Trifle
- No-Bake Banana Split Pie
- 1 package (3.4 oz) sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding mix
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 8 oz. frozen lite whipped topping, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons grated lime zest
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Lime Slices
- In a large bowl, whisk the pudding mix and milk together until slightly thickened.
- Fold in 2 cups whipped topping, lime juice, and zest.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of graham cracker crumbs into 8 small (1/2 cup) jars. Layer half of the pudding on top of the graham cracker crumbs. Top with remaining crumbs and remaining pudding mixture. Cover.
- Chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Optional: Before serving, spoon or pipe remaining whipped topping over the parfaits. Garnish with lime slices.
Serving Size1/2 cup
Amount Per Serving Calories 201Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 2mgSodium 248mgCarbohydrates 29gFiber 1gSugar 22gProtein 2g