Peach Enchiladas are best served straight from the oven with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. These dessert enchiladas are delicious and so easy to make.
I don’t know about you, but I absolutely love peaches. You can enjoy this dessert any time of the year because I use canned peach pie filling to make these enchiladas. This yummy dessert is so easy to put together.
Of course, you can use fresh peaches and make your own peach pie filling using this recipe.
Ingredients You’ll Need
- peach pie filling – one 21 oz. can
- flour tortillas – you’ll need six 8-inch tortillas at room temperature
- granulated sugar
- Sprite (or your favorite lemon-lime beverage)
- vanilla ice cream (optional but highly recommended)
Tips For Making Peach Enchiladas
Preheat the oven to 350º F. and spray an 8×8 baking pan with cooking spray.
Spoon about a 1/3 cup of peach pie filling down the center of each tortilla.
Fold in the edges and roll up in a burrito shape.
Place the tortillas, seam side down, in the prepared baking pan. Some of my tortillas were a little larger than the others even though they all came from the same package. That’s totally fine if they aren’t the same length.
In a medium saucepan on medium-high heat, add the melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon. Reduce the heat and simmer, stirring often, for 2 minutes.
Pour the sugar mixture over the tortillas. Pour the cup of Sprite over the tortillas and let sit for 10 minutes. Don’t skip this step.
Note: I made this again this past Sunday for 16 people so I made about 2-1/2 batches. Everyone loved this dessert!
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the peach enchiladas are light brown.
I like to serve these piping hot with ice cream. The ice cream begins to melt as soon as it hits the hot enchiladas. Of course, you can let them cool off a bit before serving.
You Will Also Love These Recipes
- Breakfast Enchiladas
- Easy Chicken Enchiladas
- Peaches and Cream Trifle
- Fried Peach Pies
- Mom’s Southern Peach Cobbler
- Peach Tea Punch
- 1 (21 oz.) can peach pie filling
- 6 (8 inch) flour tortillas, room temperature
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup Sprite
- Vanilla Ice Cream, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Spoon about 1/3 cup of the peach pie filling down the center of each tortilla, leaving room to fold in the edges.
- Fold in the edges and roll the tortillas tightly.
- Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray. Place the tortillas in the pan, seam side down.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together the melted butter, sugar, and cinnamon on medium-high until it comes to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 2 minutes. Pour the mixture over the tortillas.
- Pour the soda over the tortillas and let sit for 10 minutes. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with vanilla ice cream if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving Calories 376Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 50mgSodium 183mgCarbohydrates 53gFiber 1gSugar 47gProtein 2g