Whoopie Pie Cake was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
Time is something I seem to be running short of during the holiday season. What about you?
Recently, I sent a photo of my December monthly planner to my daughter and she couldn’t believe how many days of December are penciled in with something that needs to be done.
I have parties to plan, desserts to make and family get-togethers galore. I wouldn’t have it any other way!
Thankfully, I’ve learned to work smarter and not harder.
When I’m entertaining and need a scrumptious dessert to wow my guests, I make Quick and Easy Whoopie Pie Cake with Chocolate Ganache.
I start with Marie Callender’s® Double Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake because it tastes homemade and is easy to make.
Plus, cleanup is a breeze! I finish off my dessert with Reddi-Wip® Real Whipped Cream because it’s made with real cream. You can find all the ingredients at your local grocery store!
The family will be getting together soon for a night of holiday movies. We’ll enjoy a casual soup and salad supper followed by Whoopie Pie Cake for dessert.
It’s so much easier to make than traditional individual whoopie pies and it’s a dessert that the entire family will enjoy.
Ingredients You Will Need To Make Whoopie Pie Cake
- Marie Callender’s® Double Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
- marshmallow creme (7 oz)
- powdered sugar
- chocolate chips
- heavy cream
- Reddi-Wip® Real Whipped Cream
Let’s Make Whoopie Pie Cake with Chocolate Ganache
Marie Callender’s Double Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake is made with delicious, wholesome ingredients and goes from the freezer to the oven in 30 minutes!
It tastes homemade and is easy to make. In fact, my daughter thought I had made the cake from scratch! You just heat the loaf cake according to the directions on the packaging and let it cool to room temperature.
While the cake is cooling, I whip up the marshmallow creme with the softened butter and powdered sugar.
Slice the cake in half horizontally and spoon the filling evenly onto the bottom layer. Add the top layer.
To serve, slice the Whoopie Pie Cake and drizzle with chocolate ganache. Add Reddi-Wip and you’ve got a beautiful and scrumptious dessert. My daughter says this is her favorite dessert ever. Score!
Reddi-Wip is the perfect partner for my favorite holiday recipes. It’s made with real cream and is a delicious alternative to the non-dairy frozen toppings that are made with oils.
You’ll Love These Recipes, Too!
- Chocolate Ganache Filled Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Key Lime Loaf With Key Lime Glaze
- Strawberry Loaf With Powdered Sugar Glaze
- Cannoli Cupcakes
- 1 Marie Callender’s® Double Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake
- 1 jar marshmallow creme (7 oz)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 8 oz. chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Reddi-Wip® Real Whipped Cream
- Heat Marie Callender's Double Chocolate Chip Loaf Cake in the oven following directions on the package. Let cool to room temperature.
- Split cake horizontally. Spoon filling on the cut side of the bottom layer and smooth. Add the top layer.
- To serve, slice cake and top with chocolate ganache and Reddi-Wip.
- In a large bowl, beat marshmallow creme and butter with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Beat in powdered sugar until smooth.
- Pour cream into a saucepan and heat on med. until barely simmering (don't boil). Pour the cream over the chocolate (in a bowl) and whisk until melted and well combined.
If you’re looking for a dessert to wow your family and friends during the holiday season, you’ve found it.
Whoopie Pie Cake is one of those desserts you’ll make over and over. Before long, you’ll have the ingredients memorized and can almost make it in your sleep. It’s that easy!