Easy Santa Claus Strawberries – A delicious cream cheese filling is added to strawberries to make them look like mini Santa’s.
Easy Santa Claus Strawberries are so cute! These Strawberries and Cream Santa’s are perfect to serve on a dessert table at a holiday party. And, they are super easy to make!
Ingredients You’ll Need To Make Santa Claus Strawberries (Full Printable Recipe Below!)
- large strawberries
- softened cream cheese
- powdered sugar (also known as confectioners’ sugar)
- pure vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips
How To Make Easy Santa Claus Strawberries
Line a baking sheet with paper towels. Hull each strawberry (remove the green leafy part of the strawberry) and discard.
Cut off the pointy tips of the strawberries. Place the strawberry “hats” on the paper towel-lined baking sheet, point side up.
Place the bottom part of the strawberry pieces on the paper towels, hulled side up.
Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract on low speed until smooth and fluffy. Transfer to a pastry bag fitted with a medium star tip.
Turn the large pieces of strawberries over. Pipe most of the cream cheese mixture to create Santa heads.
Insert mini chocolate chips for the eyes.
Place the strawberry “hats” on top of the Santa heads. Pipe tiny dots of the cream cheese mixture onto each hat. Chill until ready to serve.
How To Store Strawberries and Cream Santas
Santa Claus Strawberries are best served the day you make them. However, they can be stored in the refrigerator for 2-3 days in a sealed container.
How To Lighten Up Santa Claus Strawberries
I love these Strawberry and Cream Santas because they only have 1/4 of a cup of powdered sugar. You can lighten them up even more by using 1/3 less fat cream cheese and Truvia Sweet Complete Confectioners Calorie-Free Sweetener.
- 20 Large Strawberries
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 40 mini chocolate chips
- Line a baking sheet with paper towels.
- Hull strawberries with a sharp knife and discard the hulls. Cut off the pointy tip of the strawberries and place them, tip side up, on the paper towel-lined baking sheet. Place the other end of the strawberries on the baking sheet, hulled side up.
- With a mixer on low-speed beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer the cream cheese mixture to a pastry bag fitted with a medium star tip.
- Turn larger strawberry pieces over and pipe most of the cream cheese mixture over the strawberries to form the head. Insert two mini chocolate chips in each cream cheese head for the eyes. Place the strawberry "hats" on top of the "heads" and pipe tiny dots on top of the hats. Chill until ready to serve.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
You May Also Like These Delicious Recipes
- Dear Santa Letter (Not a recipe but a free printable)
- Santa and His Reindeer Craft Party For Kids
- Favorite Strawberry Recipes
- Chocolate Chip Cookies Filled With Chocolate Ganache