When I first started my blog, I’d try recipes and post whether they were a hit or a miss. Banana Daiquiri Mocktail is a definite hit. Don’t miss my complete list of delicious, refreshing mocktails.
I love mocktails because they are fun to make and drink. Since I don’t drink alcoholic beverages, these fun drinks are my go-to when entertaining, especially during the summer months.
Ingredients You’ll Need To Make A Banana Daiquiri Mocktail (Full Recipe Card Down Below)
- coconut milk
- sugar (or sugar substitute)
This drink is so simple and I usually have all the ingredients on hand. Please note that it calls for 1/4 cup sugar for each drink. I usually substituted the sugar with Splenda and I rim the glasses with coconut since there is coconut milk in the drink.
How To Rim A Glass With Coconut
It’s so easy to rim your glass with coconut, salt, colored sugar, etc. Just dip the rim in lime juice or water and then dip it into whatever you want to rim it with.
This Banana Daiquiri Mocktail will be a definite hit at your next summer soiree, a wedding or baby shower, or just because. It has the best flavor.
The coconut milk mixed with the banana, lime juice, and ice creates a unique flavor and this drink is smooth and really refreshing. You must try it!
Helpful Hint When Planning A Party
If you’re planning a party, make sure to have at least one drink that doesn’t contain alcohol. There are many people, like me, who don’t drink.
And if you’re inviting pregnant friends, having a special drink with no alcohol will be much appreciated.
Looking for other mocktails? Try my No-Tequila, Just the Sunrise Mocktail, or my Frozen Margarita Mocktail. They are both delicious and I always whip a few of these drinks up when the family is together at the beach.
What’s your favorite mocktail? Trust me, you won’t miss the alcohol at all!
- 2 large bananas, sliced and divided
- 1 cup coconut milk, divided
- 1 lime, juiced and divided
- 1/2 cup sugar OR sugar substitute, divided
- 6 cups ice, divided
To Rim Glasses (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded, sweetened coconut
- Juice of 1 lime
- To rim the glasses: Juice one lime and pour into a saucer. Add the coconut to another saucer. Gently dip the rim of the glasses into the lime juice. Press the rim into the coconut, slowly turning the glass to get the coconut to stick to the lime juice. Set aside.
- Add 1 sliced banana, 1/2 cup of coconut milk, 1/2 of the lime juice, 1/4 cup of sugar, and 3 cups of ice to a blender. Blend until smooth (about 1 minute). Pour into two glasses.
- Repeat step two to make two more daiquiris.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Ninja BL610 Professional 72 Oz Countertop Blender with 1000-Watt Base and Total Crushing Technology for Smoothies, Ice and Frozen Fruit, Black, 9.5 in L x 7.5 in W x 17 in H
Thai Kitchen Organic Unsweetened Coconut Milk, 13.66 fl oz
G.E.T. Carefree Shatterproof Cocktail/Hurricanes Glasses, 14 Ounce (Set of 4)
Amount Per Serving Calories 275Total Fat 12gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 0mgSodium 22mgCarbohydrates 44gFiber 2gSugar 34gProtein 2g
You May Also Like
Originally published in April 2014 and updated in April 2022.