Milk Chocolate Toffee Butter Cookies are so delicious and easy to make!
These Milk Chocolate Toffee Butter Cookies are perfect for a cookie exchange party or for DIY Christmas gifts for your friends and family. Of course, baking up a batch for yourself is a must.
Why Cookies Are So Popular
Everyone loves cookies, right? At least everyone in my family.
I’ll let you in on a secret: I’d rather bake cookies than any other treats. I usually have all the ingredients on hand and it doesn’t take very long to whip up a batch of delicious cookies.
And who doesn’t love a big scoop of cookie dough? I do!
Plus, cookies are portable and come in all shapes, sizes, and flavors. A warm cookie and a glass of cold milk is the perfect snack and takes me back to my childhood days.
Have you ever noticed how good the house smells when cookies are baking?
I always have a list of favorite cookies that I bake during the holiday season. These Milk Chocolate Toffee Butter Cookies are always on the list, alongside my chocolate thumbprint cookies.
Ingredients for Milk Chocolate Toffee Butter Cookies
- granulated sugar
- unsalted butter
- pure vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
- milk chocolate toffee bits
These cookies are so delicious and pretty. The bits of milk chocolate toffee add a nice crunch.
You May Also Like These Recipes
- Toffee Pecan Pie Squares
- Toffee Fondue
- 12 Holiday Cookie Recipes
- Doubletree Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Snow Cookies
- Shortbread Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate toffee bits
- Granulated sugar for sprinkling
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Combine sugar, butter, egg and vanilla in mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add flour, baking powder and baking soda; beat at low speed until well mixed. Stir in milk chocolate toffee bits.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten to 1 1/2-inch circles using the bottom of a glass.
- Bake 10-11 minutes or until edges are just lightly browned. Sprinkle with sugar while warm. Cool completely.
Amount Per Serving Calories 113Total Fat 6gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 20mgSodium 73mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 8gProtein 1g
Originally published in December of 2015, updated Dec. 2020