I’m a summer girl. It’s my favorite season. Bring on the heat, but keep the bugs. My favorite place to be during the summer is on the beach with a good book, a big umbrella, lots of sunscreen and fruit salads galore. I can almost feel the breeze from the ocean.
Once summer arrives, I crave everything light and bright. I say goodbye to heavy, time-consuming foods and hello to light, easy foods that are quick to make. It’s just way too hot to spend time in the kitchen. So, I have 20 Delicious Fruit Salads that are easy to make and gets you out of the kitchen in record time.
Fruit Salads are not only delicious. These salads are pretty, colorful and are perfect as a side dish or dessert. When I’m entertaining during the summer months, I like to offer something light and tasty. These Fruit Salads fit the bill.
Whether you’re in the mood for Orange Poppy Seed Fruit Salad, Watermelon Fruit Salad or Pina Colada Fruit Salad, there is sure to be a few fruit salads in this roundup that you’ll love. There’s even a Winter Fruit Salad for those of you who actually miss winter.
20 Delicious Fruit Salads for Summer
- Spicy Fruit Salad
- Orange Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
- Honey Lime Dressing Fruit Salad
- Skinny Fruit Salad
- Apple Pie Filling Fruit Salad
- Lemonade Fruit Salad
- Triple Berry Fruit Salad
- Feta Poppy Seed Fruit Salad
- Winter Fruit Salad
- Mojito Fruit Salad
- Pina Colada Fruit Salad
- Orange Ginger Lime Fruit Salad
- Tropical Fruit Salad
- Honey Lime & Mint Dressing Fruit Salad
- Honey Lime Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Melon & Pineapple Fruit Salad
- Mexican Fruit Salad
- Berry Watermelon Fruit Salad
- Orange Honey Rainbow Fruit Salad
- Ginger Vanilla Fruit Salad
Which fruit salad do you want to try first? What about trying them all?