Did you know that you can bake cheesecakes in muffin tins? I love individual desserts and these mini Gingerbread Cheesecakes are so easy to make. A graham cracker crust is topped with gingerbread cheesecake.
I’m a big gingerbread and cheesecake lover so this combo is right up my alley. Cream cheese makes everything better!
If you love easy cheesecake recipes, this one is for you.
Another cheesecake recipe I like is my pecan praline topped cheesecake. It’s also a winner, especially during the holiday season.
If you love citrus, you’ll fall in love with these lime cheesecake pudding parfaits.
Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies are perfect for all the chocolate lovers in your family.
Mini Gingerbread Cheesecakes – Ingredients At A Glance
(Scroll to the bottom to see the full, printable recipe card)
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Sweet cream butter
- Granulated sugar
- Cream cheese
- Light brown Sugar
- Vanilla extract
- Fresh whipped cream
- Christmas sprinkles, and a Gingerbread Man icing
decoration for topping (optional)
How To Make Homemade Whipped Cream To Top Cheesecakes
Homemade whipped cream is easy to make. You’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup heavy cream OR heavy whipping cream, well-chilled
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Using a stand mixer (or hand mixer) with the whisk attachment, whip all the ingredients on medium-high until medium peaks form, about 3-4 minutes. Use immediately or cover tightly and store in the refrigerator overnight.
Tips For Baking Mini Gingerbread Cheesecakes
- Make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature. Cream cheese can sit out of the fridge for up to two hours. It should reach room temperature in 60 minutes. If you forget to take it out, cut it into small pieces, and let sit out for 20 minutes.
- Don’t overbake. Cheesecakes will continue to firm up once they are removed from the oven.
- The flour in this recipe adds more structure.
- After adding the graham cracker mixture to the bottom of the cupcake liners, press down the crust ingredients with a tart shaper or with the bottom of a spice jar.
How To Store Mini Cheesecakes
Store leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days. These mini cheesecakes can be frozen for up to three months. Thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
You May Also Like These Recipes:
- Gingerbread Boy Decorating Party
- Gingerbread House Decorating Party
- Mocha Punch
- Gingerbread With Lemon Sauce
- Mini Gingerbread Souffles
- Mini Upside Down Oreo Cheesecakes
- No-Bake Milky Way Cheesecake
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted sweet cream butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 - (8 oz each) packs cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons molasses
- Fresh whipped cream, Christmas sprinkles, and a Gingerbread Man icing decoration for topping the cheesecakes
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line a cupcake tin with cupcake paper liners.
- To make the graham cracker crust: In a large bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, and ground cinnamon until well combined. Evenly divide among the 12 cupcake liners (about 1-1/2 Tablespoons each). Use a flat-bottomed spice jar or a tart shaper to flatten the crust. Set aside.
- To make the cheesecake: In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and light brown sugar until combined and smooth. Beat in the egg, flour, nutmeg, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, 2 Tablespoons molasses, and vanilla until combined and smooth.
- Scoop the cheesecake batter evenly into the muffin tins. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the center is just set.
- Cool on a wire rack until cheesecakes are at room temperature before removing them from the pan.
- Top with fresh whipped cream, sprinkles, and little gingerbread men before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Wilton Holiday Sprinkles Assortment, 6.8 oz.
Wilton Gingerbread Man Mini Icing Decorations
Perfect Results Premium Non-Stick Bakeware Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 12-Cup, STANDARD, Silver
Eoonfirst Standard Size Cupcake Liners Christmas Party Baking Cups 100 Pcs (Red)
The Pampered Chef Mini Tart Shaper 1590
Amount Per Serving Calories 165Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 30mgSodium 104mgCarbohydrates 24gFiber 1gSugar 18gProtein 2g