Today I’m sharing my favorite cake recipes and the best cake stands. If you bake a delicious cake, you need a beautiful cake stand to show it off.
I have to admit that I love cake stands and I have collected quite a few over the years.
Some cake plates have been passed down by my mom. Others have just called my name as I was browsing online or passing by in a store.
Since today’s post is all about cake stands, I thought I’d share all of my favorite cakes in one place. All you have to do is click on the photo to get the recipe.
At the very bottom of this post, you’ll find my favorite cake stands. Again, all you have to do is click on the photo for more information and to make a purchase.
Tips For Baking The Best Cakes
I’ve been baking for decades and I have a few tips and tricks when it comes to baking a delicious cake.
- Preheat the Oven (unless you’re baking a pound cake that calls for starting off with a cold oven).
- Prepare your cake pans! I use Baker’s Joy to grease cake pans because it has the flour already incorporated. If a recipe calls for lining the pan with parchment, always follow the directions!
- Make sure the ingredients are at the right temperature. Cold ingredients don’t incorporate as well as room temperature ingredients.
- Use the correct size pan. If you use a different size, make sure you adjust the baking time.
- Be exact with measurements. Remember, baking is a science, and cooking is an art!
- Don’t overcook or undercook a cake. When in doubt, I always use the toothpick test. Insert a toothpick near the center of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. If it has cake batter on the pick, bake for a few more minutes.
- Always follow directions and cool cakes on a wire rack, according to the recipe instructions.
Let’s get this party started with my favorite cakes!
Happy baking to you!!
Now that you have a wide selection to choose from when it comes to the best cake recipes, let’s talk cake stands!
Don’t forget to check out all my favorite cake stands below! Which one is your favorite?
Shop Now By Clicking On Any Photo Below!
You Will Also Love These Recipes
P.S. If you’re into home decor, check out my other website, My Modern White Farmhouse!